|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central Reserve Police Force
Post Name: Recruitment for Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Constable Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECHNICAL & TRADESMEN) (MALE/FEMALE)-2016-17
Related : Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Lower Division Clerk LDC, MTS : www.indianin.in/2596.html
The Sector Adm IsG of CRPF as mentioned below will conduct an examination for Recruitment of Male and Female Indian citizens who are ordinarily resident of their respective states to fill up the vacancies of Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) i.e Driver/Fitter/Bugler/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner/ Painter /Cook / Water Carrier/ Washer(Men/Women)/ Safai Karamchari / Barber/ Hair Dresser in Central Reserve Police Force as per the Recruitment Scheme/ Rules formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Trade wise vacancy of each state as mentioned in para/3 of this advertisement notice is purely tentative and may increase/decrease at any time/stage of recruitment process due to administrative reasons.
Application from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. As such candidates are required to apply only ONLINE. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
Application fee @ Rs 100/- from General and OBC candidates will be charged. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Total number of vacancies : 2945 Posts
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF BIHAR STATE 189
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF CHHATISGARH STATE 79
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF JHARKHAND STATE 108
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF MADHYA PRADESH STATE 121
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF ODISHA STATE 73
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF UTTRAKHAND STATE 22
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF UTTAR PRADESH STATE 343
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF WEST BENGAL STATE 213
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF SIKKIM STATE 1
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF PUNJAB STATE 99
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF HIMACHAL PRADESH 14
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF JAMMU REGION (J&K) 42
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF KASHMIR VALLEY (J&K) 71
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF DELHI 48
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF HARYANA STATE 39
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF RAJASTHAN STATE 125
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF CHANDIGARH (UT) 4
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF ASSAM STATE 140
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF MEGHALAYA STATE 50
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH 15
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF TRIPURA STATE 26
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF MIZORAM STATE 7
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF MANIPUR STATE 37
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF NAGALAND STATE 95
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF TELANGANA STATE 100
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF ANDHRA PRADESH STATE 137
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF KARNATKA STATE 138
VACANCY AVAILABLE FOR CANDIDATES OF KERALA STATE 106
VACANCY AVAILABLE FOR CANDIDATES OF TAMILNADU STATE 200
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF PONDICHERRY (UT) 2
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF GOA STATE 3
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF MAHARASHTRA STATE 183
VACANCY FOR CANDIDATES OF GUJRAT STATE 115
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :
On-line application will be available as below:
Part-I/II/III Registration : from 31/01/2017 to 01/03/2017
1. The online submission of the application may be made at website crpfindia.com & crpf.nic.in.
2. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
The filling of online application contains three parts as following :
1. Part I Registration (with personal details)
2. Part II Registration (upload photo & signature)
3. Part III Payment of fees (online i.e Net banking /Debit card/ Credit Card & SBI Challan Or E- Transaction through post office)
3. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic personal information. After completion of part –I candidate should press “Next” button. Now complete information will show as filled by candidate.
Now if candidate desires to make any correction than press “back” button and if he/she is satisfied with the data filled by him/her than press “submit” button. After selecting submit button no correction will be possible.
Hence Candidates are advised to press “submit” button only after confirmation of correctness of filled information’s by him/ her.
4. In part II registration candidate will have to upload their photograph and scanned signature. Once photograph and scanned signature uploaded press “Next” button. Next screen will show uploaded photo and Signature.
If found ok press “submit” otherwise press “back” to edit photo and signature. Once uploaded successfully then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page.
5. Part- III of application form is regarding payment of Fee. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through net banking/ credit cards or debit cards of any bank(Visa/Maestro/Master cards) or through SBI bank challan.
Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Department and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space , failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with initial parts of registration.
6. On-line application will be completed only after uploading of scanned signature and photo and payment of fee.
7. Candidates are advised to keep a print copy of filled application form with them for future requirements. Candidates will have to keep the print copy of receipt of fees and will have to show to recruitment board at the time of PST/PET or as and when required.
8. Candidates are advised to upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
9. Also upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
10. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
11. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Department will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
12. On line applications received after last/closing date i.e. 01/03/2017, will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
13. No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for their journey to attend test.
14. They will appear for the selection tests at their own expenses and risk.
15. The appointment will be subject to the condition that the candidates declared medically fit as per laid down criteria and fulfilling all other required conditions.
16. All the posts are combatised. Selected candidates will be sent for Basic combatisation training/course at any of the training institution/GC of the CRPF. The services of those who fail to complete the training successfully are liable to be terminated as per the Rules / Instructions issued on the subject by the Govt./Department from time to time.
17. After his/her selection/appointment, if any candidate is found ineligible or guilty of suppressing facts, on any ground, his/her services will be terminated without assigning any reason.
18. These posts carry with all India liability and candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India / abroad.
19. Selected candidates, on their appointment in CRPF will be governed by the CRPF Act, 1949, CRPF Rules 1955 and other rules and regulations as applicable from time to time. In case of candidates so appointed in the Force seeking resignations or discharge as per rule, shall be required to remit to the Govt. a sum equal to 3 months pay and
allowances or the cost of training imparted to him/her, whichever is higher.
20. The candidates should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for post in the online application form.