|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : DUVASU, Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa
Entrance Exam : PVT & PGET 2017 Entrance Test BVSc & AH, MVSc & Ph.D Admission
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
PVT & PGET :
i) For Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H., M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. programmes in College of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry
Related : UPCATET 2017 Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture & Technology Entrance Test UP CATET : www.indianin.in/4038.html
ii) B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology, B.Sc. (Hons.) Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc. / M.V.Sc. (Biotechnology) in College of Biotechnology
iii) Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy and Diploma in Livestock Extension in Institute of Para – Veterinary Sciences
SCHEDULED DATES :
A. B.V.Sc. & A.H. PROGRAMME
Online registration Opening Date 10.02.2017 (Friday)
Submission of applications Closing Date 05.05.2017 (Friday)
Pre -Veterinary Test ( PVT) 2017
i) Preliminary Examination 28-05-2017 (Sunday)
ii) Main Examination 25-06-2017 (Sunday)
iii) Counselling 24-07-2017 (Monday)
B. M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. PROGRAMMES
Online registration Opening Date 10.02.2017 (Friday)
Submission of applications Closing Date 30.06.2017 (Friday)
Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) 16-07-2017 (Sunday)
Counselling 07-08-2017 (Monday)
INSTITUTE OF PARA – VETERINARY SCIENCES
C. DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
On line registration Opening Date 10.02.2017 (Friday)
Submission of applications Closing Date 31.05.2017 (Wednesday)
Pre-Diploma Entrance Test (PDET) 02.07.2017 (Sunday)
Counselling 28.07.2017 (Friday)
Eligibility Criteria :
1. He / She should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
2. He /she must not have less than 17 years and the maximum of 25 years age on or before the 31st December of that year of his/her admission and there shall be relaxation in maximum age by five years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates.
3. A candidate under General Category for admission to the Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree course shall have to qualify in each of the subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and obtained 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
4. The selection of the students for admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H. degree course shall be only on the basis of his/her merit in the main PVT examination conducted by DUVASU, Mathura.
5. In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or other special category as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 5% less than that prescribed for general category.
6. Candidates seeking admission under NRI are those who are educated abroad and should have passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English up to the 12th Standard level with 50% aggregate marks in these subjects.
NRI candidates are not required to appear in PVT-2017, however, they must have secured minimum 50% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
7. NRI sponsored candidates shall have to qualify the admission procedures as laid down for the students under general category. He/she has to appear in the Pre Veterinary Test (PVT) conducted by the University and declared eligible based on the PVT results.
8. He/she shall produce his/her mark sheet/certificate of Intermediate Examination at the time of counselling.
9. He/she must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh (Not in case of NRI/NRI sponsored candidates).
10. Candidates appearing in Intermediate Examination of 2017 are also eligible to appear in the Pre – Veterinary Test (PVT), however, their admission will also be governed by the above cited rules.
11. All admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme shall be made strictly on the basis of merit of Entrance Examination (PVT) result cum reservation as per the State/University Rules.
12. In the event of concealing any information or providing wrong information, admission will be cancelled.
13. All admissions shall be provisional in the first instance and the University reserves the right to cancel admission granted to a candidate without assigning any reason.
14. No person shall be entitled to claim any compensation or concession, if the admission granted is subsequently cancelled.
Important Instructions :
1. Applications sent by Post/Courier etc. will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
2. It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of document verification stage during counselling process as per the schedule.
3. Application form processing fee is to be paid through online system only by Credit card / Debit card, Internet Banking for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fee.
No other mode of payment shall be permitted. Online application will be entertained subject to the successful credit of application form processing fee to the University account before closing date. This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
4. It is mandatory for all the aspiring candidates to Register and confirm the online application form at upvetuniv.edu.in
5. The result / merit list shall be notified within one week of the conduct of entrance examinations on the University website upvetuniv.edu.in
6. Dates of Registration and commencement of classes will be notified on University website.
7. The schedule of entrance examination and counselling as above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on University website
8. Any dispute arising out of anything connected with the admissions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mathura.
9. For enquiry contact 0565 – 2471178 ( Registrar) and 0565 – 2471706 ( Controller of Examinations ), E – mail : registrarduvasu[AT]gmail.com