|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Post Name: Recruitment for Special Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No. : MPP/2017/02
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4016-Form.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4016-advt.pdf
Home Page : http://www.wbsedcl.in/irj/go/km/docs/internet/new_website/careers.html
Special Officer Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SPECIAL OFFICER (S&LP) & SPECIAL OFFICER (LAND) UNDER WBSEDCL (ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS)
Related : WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 Assistant Engineer Electrical, Civil : www.indianin.in/4014.html
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) intends to fill-up the following vacant posts immediately on contractual basis:-
1. Name of the Post : Special Officer (S&LP)
2. No. of Vacancy : 02 (Two)
3. Work Experience : Retired Deputy Superintendents of Police (UB) or Inspector of Police
4. Compensation :
Rs.30,000/- Per Month (Consolidated for Ex-DSP)
Rs.25,000/- Per Month (Consolidated for Ex-Inspector)
5. Age : Below 62 years as on 01.01.2017
6. Place of Posting : Coochbehar, Jalpaiguri
1. Name of the Post : Special Officer (Land)
2. No. of Vacancy : 07 (Seven)
3. Work Experience : Retired Govt. Officer with land background having served as SDLLRO/Dy. DLLRO / Spl. LAO/Addl. LAO/ SRO-I/ SRO-II at least for a period of 2 years.
4. Compensation : Rs.30,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
5. Age : Below 63 years as on 01.01.2017
5. Place of Posting : South 24 Parganas (Baruipur)||Purulia|| Jalpaiguri Darjeeling (Siliguri)|| Hydel HQ (Siliguri) || Nadia ||Bankura
1. Prescribed criteria are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
2. WBSEDCL, at its discretion may raise/relax age and/or other criteria notified above.
3. Candidates will be short listed commensurate with the number of vacancies.
4. The details of interview schedule will be communicated to the short-listed candidates duly.
5. The short-listed candidates will be required to appear for the Personal Interview at Vidyut Bhavan, Saltlake, Kolkata at their own cost. No TA/DA will be admissible.
6. Recruitment will be done strictly as per merit in pursuance of the recruitment policy, other rules and guidelines of the WBSEDCL.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
8. If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of selection process, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection ab-initio.
9. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to selection process shall be final and binding on the candidate.
10. Depending on the requirement, WBSEDCL reserves the right to cancel/curtail/enlarge/modify the recruitment process, if deemed necessary in the interest of the WBSEDCL, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. WBSEDCL is not liable to compensate the applicant for consequential damages if any.
11. WBSEDCL will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Application received after last date will neither be entertained nor returned.
12. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available under Career@WBSEDCL section of WBSEDCL’s website only (i.e wbsedcl.in). Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates.
13. Applicants must have a valid “Email ID” and “Mobile Phone Number”, which should be kept active for the entire duration of the recruitment process. No change in email id will be permissible. WBSEDCL shall not be responsible for any non delivery of email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/mobile no.
14. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Application formats not accompanying any of the valid credentials i.e Age Proof, Educational Qualification, Professional Qualification, Work Experience, Disability Certificate (if applicable), Photograph and Signature will be rejected.
15. All details submitted vide the Application Format will be treated as final and no subsequent changes will be entertained.
16. For any queries please contact us at rmp.wbsedcl[at]gmail.com.
APPLICATION PROCESS :
The particulars along with application in prescribed format as appended below shall be available on the website on and from 25.02.2017. Application form can be downloaded from the Company’s website.
Application Forms duly filled in along with all self-attested documents/testimonials, proof of age and proof of work experience should be submitted to
The Addl. General Manager (HR&A),
Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell,
Vidyut Bhavan, 7th Floor, ”C” Block,
The envelope containing application and other documents should be superscribed with the name of the post applied. The application along with other documents will be received at the above mentioned address during 25.02.2017 to 20.03.2017.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Commencement of application process 25th February 2017
Closure of application process 20th March 2017
Tentative Date of Interview April 2017