|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Post Name : Recruitment for Chief Medical Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No. : MPP/2017/05
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6560-form.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6560-mo.pdf
Home Page : http://www.wbsedcl.in/irj/go/km/docs/internet/new_website/careers.html
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Chief Medical Officer Recruitment :
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invite application from Indian Nationals to fill-up the following vacant post:
Related : WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 Office Executive : www.indianin.in/5524.html
Name of the Post : Chief Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy : 01 (One)
Qualification : MBBS from any Institute of repute recognized by Medical Council of India. Candidates with Post Graduate degree in Medicine will be preferred.
Experience : Minimum 20 years post qualification experience in any Central or State Government Organization/Central or State PSU?s/Large Private Hospital, out of which 5 years of experience should be at senior level position.
Age : Minimum 45 years and maximum 55 years as on 01.01.2017.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. To act as head of the Medical Cell of WBSEDCL.
2. To report directly to OSD, WBSEDCL.
3. To handle the entire medical assistance provided to the employees of WBSEDCL.
4. To recommend different medical reimbursement to the employees, within the framework of Company policy.
5. To assess employee?s reimbursement bills.
6. To keep a check on the stock of some important medicines which are required often.
7. To extend medical aid to the employees of Vidyut Bhavan. He would also verify the medical bills of the employees for reimbursement of the expenses.
8. To develop and advise management on policy of the Company related to medical support to the employees of the Company. NOTIFICATION DETAILS:
9. To monitor and assess constantly the performance and service delivery process of various hospitals enlisted by the Company.
10. To arrange of Medical Board as and when required.
11. To arrange for best cost effective Medical service to the employees of the Company as a part of employee welfare.
12. To develop yearly database of employee treatment and expenditure thereof.
13. To monitor the proper system in the Company to get the efficient and cost effective Medical Service at the enlisted hospitals.
HOW TO APPLY :
The particulars along with application format shall be available on the website on and from 07.06.2017. Application form is to be downloaded from the Company’s website.
Application Forms duly filled in along with all self attested documents e.g. Proof of Age, Caste Certificate (if applicable) and Academic/Professional credentials should be submitted to
The Additional General Manager (HR&A),
Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell,
Vidyut Bhavan, 7th Floor, ”C” Block,
Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091.
The envelope containing application and other documents should be super scribed with the name of the post applied. Last date of receiving application along with other documents to the above address is 28.06.2017 upto 5 PM.
APPLICATION PROCESS :
** Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format “Application Format” (to be downloaded from our website) duly filled in all respect giving full particulars and along with the following documents:
** Two identical copies of recent passport sized photographs.
** Self-attested photocopy of document in support of age proof (admit card/mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent).
** Self-attested photocopy of testimonials in support of educational/professional qualification.
** Self-attested photocopy of testimonials in support of work experience.
** The candidate must fill up the application form as per the guidelines. The candidate should double check while filing up the form and avoid committing mistakes.
The candidate should then enclose all relevant documents namely, two copies of recent passport sized photographs, self-attested testimonials in support of age proof and educational qualification.
** The candidate should ensure that the information provided by him/her is correct and true. For any incorrect/false information or misrepresentation or suppression of any material fact the candidature may be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process and Company reserves the right to proceed against such candidate as deemed fit.
** Applicants must have a valid “Email ID”, which should be kept active for the entire duration of the recruitment process. No change in email id will be permissible. WBSEDCL shall not be responsible for any non delivery of email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/mobile no.
The Company will send information for Interview at the submitted E-mail ID and Mobile No. only. Applicants must remain in constant touch with company’s website wbsedcl.in at Career @ WBSEDCL for information regarding date of
IMPORTANT DATES :
Commencement of application process 07.06.2017
Closure of application process 28.06.2017
Tentative Date of Interview July 2017