|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Jalpaiguri
Post Name: Recruitment for Nutritionist in 2017
Nutritionist Recruitment :
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Jalpaiguri will engage Nutritionist for Shaptibari NRC, Jalpaiguri under NHM,Government of West Bengal on purely contractual basis.
Related : ATMA Burdwan Recruitment 2017 Assistant Technology Manager BTM/ATM : www.indianin.in/3936.html
Applications are invited form the eligible candidates for engagement of Nutritionist for Jalpaiguri District, by registered / speed post to the CMOH & Secretary, DH&FW Samiti, [alpaiguri, CMOH Office, 1st Floor District Health &Administrative building, Hospital Para, Jalpaguri-735101.
Application Date: 22nd-February-2017 to 8th-March-2017 by 4.00pm. Registered/speed post. Candidates are instructed to mention ‘Application for the ‘post of Nutritionist’ at the top of the envelope.
Term & Conditions for the post:
1. Name of the Post: NUTRITIONIST (Only for Female Candidates).
2. Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) per month.
3. Age limit (as on 1.6.2015): Not exceeding 40 years, and not less than 21 years (relaxation in age will be given 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
4. Essential Qualification: B.Sc or M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition or Equivalent course with computer knowledge. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
The following points should be referred:
1. Candidates have to submit dully filled up application format along with attested/ self attested photocopy of all supportive documents in support of their candidature.
2. Only shortlisted candidates from District level will be called for testimonial verification before written examination. Written examination and verification will be done by State.
3. Candidates have to follow jalpaigurihealth.com, wbhealth.gov.in. for any further information related to respective recruitment.
Document to be Submitted I Shown mandatory by the applicant:
1. Attested/ Self attested photocopy of the proof of residence (EPIC/AADHAR/Ration Card).
2. Attested/Self attested photocopies of mark sheets of Class 10th, Higher Secondary or Equivalent, Graduation and Master’s degree, as applicable.
3. Attested/ Self attested photocopy of age proof of the Candidate.
4. Attested/ Self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate.
S. Attested/ Self attested photocopy of Computer Certificate.
6. Attested/ Self attested photocopy of Experience Certificate.