|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Agricultural Technology Management Agency ATMA, Burdwan
Post Name: Recruitment for Computer Operator, Assistant Technology Manager BTM/ATM in 2017
Reference Number : Memo no. 12ATMA
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Technology Manager Recruitment :
Applications are invited for engagement of contractual posts (CO/BTM/ATM) under ATMA, Burdwan.
Related : Burdwan Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2016 Gram Panchayat Secretary, Sahayak : www.indianin.in/1518.html
Sealed applications are invited from willing and eligible Candidates for Purely Contractual engagement in the following temporary Posts under Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA), Burdwan as per following details:
Designation : Computer Operator
No. of posts : 01 (One)
Remuneration : Consolidated Rs. 16,000/- PM
Essential qualification : Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications or an equivalent qualification from a recognized or reputed institution.
Suggested experience : 1 year experience
Designation : Block Technology Manager (BTM)
No. of posts : 14 (Fourteen)
Remuneration : Consolidated Rs. 25,000/- PM (Rs. 20,000/- + Rs. 5,000/- as opex/month)
Essential qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate in Agri./ Allied Sector with computer skill
Suggested experience : Minimum 2 years field experience in Agri. Related activities if Post Graduate otherwise 3 years
Designation : Assistant Technology Manager (ATM)
No. of posts : 50 (Fifty)
Remuneration : Consolidated Rs. 15,000/- PM (Rs. 11,000/- + Rs. 4,000/- as opex/month)
Essential qualification : Graduate/ PG in Agri./ Horti./ Economics/ Marketing/ Veterinary Sciences/ AHD/ Fisheries
Suggested experience : Preferably one year
Maximum age limit: Below 45 years as on 28.02.2017
Last date of submission of application: 24th March 2017 (05:00 PM). Thereafter no application will be received whether send through post or by drop box.
Others: All the candidates will essentially conversant in communication Bengali and should be an Indian citizen.
Original documents and Proof of age & Residence & Voter I.D. card to be produced at the date of interview.
Selection process: In all the cases selection will be made through written and/ or interview process will be published in the official website of Burdwan District i.e. bardhaman.gov.in/ in due course. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in screening procedure.
Candidates should apply in the enclosed prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates addressed to the
ATMA & Deputy Director of Agriculture (WBP),
Burdwan, Bridge House, Birhata, Burdwan,
by Post within 24th March 2017 or can directly drop in the drop box kept in the Office of the Project Director, ATMA & Deputy Director of Agriculture (WBP), Burdwan within 24th March 2017, 05:00 PM.
Other term and conditions:
1. Applicant must be a citizen of India
2. Selected candidates will be engaged purely on contractual basis for a period of 01 (one) year subject to periodic evaluation by the ATMA Governing Board (GB).
3. The tenure of engagement may however be extended thereafter on the basis of performance and ability of the individual candidates and satisfaction to the ATMA Governing Board (GB).
4. The successful candidates shall not at any point of time claim to be made Permanent.
5. The Monthly remuneration/emoluments to the candidates will be paid from the fund under “Support to State Extension programmes for Extension Reforms” released/ to be released by the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Govt. of India from time to time.
6. The engagement will be terminated with the discontinuation/withdrawal of ATMA in Burdwan district/or the withdrawal of the posts whichever is earlier.
7. Successful candidates engaged for the post as specified earlier shall be considered as a full time worker of the ATMA Burdwan. Successful candidates shall not be allowed to work under other any organizations.
8. Authority has the right to terminate the engagement at any point of time, without showing any reason, however a notice period of 01 (one) month shall be given from both side before termination of engagement contract.
9. The engagement will be terminated if testimonials of the candidate found to be incorrect/ false in any stage in the future.
10. Successful candidates selected for the post will have to execute an Agreement on Non-judicial Stamp paper of Rs. 10/- before issue of Engagement letter.