|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC) Roorkee
Post Name: Recruitment for Production Assistant, Cameraperson in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No.1/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Production Assistant Recruitment :
Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC) Roorkee is an Educational Media Centre under the administrative and financial management of CEC, New Delhi – an Inter University Centre (Autonomous body) of UGC New Delhi.
Related : NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2017 Resource Person : www.indianin.in/3503.html
EMRC Roorkee invites applications from qualified candidates for the following posts:
Name of the Post | No. of Vacant Posts
1 Director 01
2 Junior Research Officer 01
3 Producer-I 01
4 Engineer Grade-I 01
5 Cameraperson 02
6 Section Officer (Admn.) 01
7 Production Assistant 03
8 Accounts Assistant 01
9 Personal Assistant 01
10 Technical Assistant 01
11 Technician 01
12 Driver cum Helper 01
13 Unit Peon 01
Important Instructions & Guidelines :
1. For all the positions, the candidates should have secured at least 55% of the aggregate marks in the concerned examination(s).
1. The last date for submission of filled –in applications (within 21 days from the date of advertisement publication): 10th March 2017
2. The application should be sent through Registered/Speed Post before/till last date to the Director (I/c), Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC), IIT Campus, Roorkee -247 667 (Uttarakhand).
3. Application received after last date will not be considered. EMRC Roorkee shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any. Envelope, containing application, should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
4. A crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC category drawn in favour of the Director, EMMRC Roorkee, payable at Roorkee should be sent with the filled in application form. SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are not required to submit the demand draft.
5. The candidates applying for more than one post must use separate Application Form for each post (along with required demand draft in original) and send them in separate covers superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
6. Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs, should send their application either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview. They can, however, send an advance copy along with DEMAND DRAFT in Original.
7. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per norms/ rules of the Govt. of India/CEC, New Delhi. The age limit shall be determined with reference to all as on the last date for the application.
8. The service conditions including pay scale and age of superannuation shall be as per CEC rules/norms. If selected, candidate may be assigned any duty depending upon exigency of work.
9. Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/ certificates/marks sheets/ experience certificate, reprint of important publications, etc) will be out-rightly rejected.
10. The Centre shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by the candidate at any time during tenure of service.
In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/background for which he has been convicted by any court and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be terminated.
11. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment letter, EMRC Roorkee reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
12. Candidate having experience in CEC/Media Centres will be preferred.
13. Short listed candidates will be called for test and or interview.
14. No TA will be given for appearing in the test and or interview.
15. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
16. The requirement of the experience could be relaxed at the discretion of the Selection Committee if the candidate is otherwise found suitable.
17. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement for all the posts or any of the post advertised in the notification, without assigning any reason.
Date of Publication: 18th February, 2017
Last date for submission of application: 10th March, 2017