|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : INST Institute of Nano Science and Technology
Post Name: Recruitment for Scientist in 2017
Reference Number : No. 3(1)/2017-INST
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Scientist Recruitment :
INST invites applications from persons with excellent credentials, having innovative mind and an inner urge to deliver, for the following positions to be filled up on direct recruitment basis:
Related : ISRO Recruitment 2017 Scientist/Engineer : www.indianin.in/3773.html
S. No. | Post | Number of Posts
1. Scientist ‘F’ (Functional designation – Professor ‘F’) 02 (UR)
2. Scientist ‘E’ (Functional designation-Associate Professor) 02 (UR-01,SC-01)
An application fee of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) shall be submitted by each candidate in the shape of RTGS/NEFT or by Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali (payable either at Mohali or at Chandigarh) along with application in the prescribed form. No other mode of application fee is acceptable.
Women candidates, persons belonging to SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from the payment of application fee. Regular employees of INST applying for higher position will also be exempted.
For RTGS / NEFT : the bank details of the Institute is as under:
Name : Director, INST Mohali
Bank Name : Canara Bank
Bank Address : Sector 34-A, Chandigarh-160022
Type of A/c : Current Account
A/c No. : 2452201001102
IFSC : CNRB0002452
MICR : 160015003
Swift Code : CNRBINBBFFC
1. There shall be no upper age limit in respect of scientists already working in INST on regular basis.
2. The upper age limit in respect of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Ex-servicemen, Other Backward Classes, Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxed in accordance with the orders issued by the Government of India from time to time in this regard.
3. Director, INST reserves the right to relax the upper age limit for all categories of S&T posts in case of highly experienced candidates in specialized scientific areas.
4. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
5. Against the vacancies to be filled up on direct recruitment basis, appointments shall be made initially on temporary basis and the confirmation of the appointee to the post shall be considered only after his/her satisfactory clearance of prescribed probation period.
6. Officers appointed, after due process of selection, shall be liable to serve anywhere in India and outside.
7. Whosoever does not have the knowledge of Hindi, he/she shall be required to acquire the same during his/her period of probation.
8. (i) Application Form must be accompanied by requisite application fee and self-attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste/Tribe/OBC/PWD/Ex-serviceman (in case claiming reservation or any relaxation).
(ii) Certificate in respect of OBCs must indicate OBC status and non-creamy layer status. In addition to this, a declaration by the candidate in the format annexed with Application form, must be submitted.
(iii) Application form and copies of testimonials should be on A4-size paper duly stapled or tagged but not bound (spiral/plastic strips etc). The enclosures should be placed in the same order as depicted in column 24 of the application form.
9. Incomplete applications, Applications not in the prescribed format, Applications received without self-attested testimonials of qualifications, experience, caste etc. and the application fee, if applicable, and those received after the due date shall not be considered and will be rejected without assigning any reason and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained, in any case.
10. Fulfilment of qualifications, experience etc. shall not entitle any candidate to be called for further process of recruitment/interview. INST reserves the right to short-list applicants by adopting such a criteria as may be considered appropriate. No reason for rejection shall be communicated.
11. No Travelling Allowance shall be payable to the candidates.
12. Persons in employment in Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies/other Govt. funded institutions should apply Through Proper Channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of Interview.
13. Application form is separately linked. Candidates may fill up the prescribed application form along with relevant details by downloading it from INST’s website inst.ac.in/careers.html
14. (i) Application form, duly filled in, accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali (payable either at Mohali or at Chandigarh) or mentioning Transaction No. on the Application Form, in case of online bank transfer, wherever applicable, and self-attested photocopies of testimonials should be submitted at the above address by Registered/Speed Post so as to reach by 31st March, 2017.
Applications received after this date shall not be entertained in any case.
(ii) Separately, a soft copy of duly typed “SYNOPSIS” (in excel format) must be sent by 1st March, 2017 by e-mail at instrectt2015[at]gmail.com. In addition, a hard-copy of synopsis must be attached with application form.
(iii) Incomplete Application forms and non submission of soft copy of Synopsis will lead to rejection of application.
15. Separate application may be submitted for each post, if applying for more than one position, with requisite fee for each application.
16. The envelope containing application must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of…………”
17. At any stage of scrutiny of applications or at any later stage or even after appointment, if a candidate is found to have submitted false information, his/her candidature would be rejected/or service terminated forthwith.
18. Interim enquires regarding recruitment shall not be entertained.