|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha
Examination : State Open School Certificate Examination (SOSCE), 2017 (1ST)
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://apps.indiaresults.com/bseodisha/sios2017/Default.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3790-ins.pdf
Home Page : http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/
State Open School Certificate Exam :
The students who have enrolled themselves in the State Institute of Open School by taking admission in the 1st Phase admission of students for the year 2016-17 are eligible for filling up of forms for State Open School Certificate Examination, 2017 (1st) under “FRESH” category.
Related : BSE Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 OSSTET : www.indianin.in/306.html
The student who have already appeared the State Open School Certificate Examination in the past securing the result grade “F”, “ABS” & “MP” or have not cleared all five subjects, are eligible to fill up their application forms under “BACK” category.
The candidates who have been booked under “MP” in the last examination are also eligible to appear the current examination under “BACK” category. However they have to appear in all subjects of the examination in which they have been booked under “MP”.
Filling up of application forms for State Open School Certificate Examination, 2017 (1st) shall be done only through ONLINE mode on visiting the website bseodisha.ac.in from 13/02/2017 08.00 am till 27/02/2017 11.45 pm.
The last date for payment of fee shall be till 27/02/2017 11.45 pm. However the study centres who shall deposit the fee at the last moment can take the copy of the “Descriptive Roll Sheet” of the entered students by 28/02/2017 midnight. No extension of time for filling up of application forms shall be allowed.
The application shall be made live for doing the filling up of the application forms including deposit of fee throughout (24 × 7) the above period.
The fees structure for the examination is as follows :
(i) Fee for appearance : Rs.150/- (per paper)
(ii) Fee for Transfer of Credit : Rs.100/- (per paper)
(iii) Fee for carry forward of pass marks: Rs.100/- (per paper)
LOG IN :
1. The authority to log in for filling up of application forms shall be the Head of the Study Centres, either at the Block Level or District Level. No other person is authorised to Log In for the said application.
2. Log in can be made on visiting the website i.e. bseodisha.ac.in.
3. The authority to log in shall enter the school code and password and click LOG IN. The password of the school is the same as that has been last used.
FILLING UP OF APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES :
1. The application for filling up of forms shall constitute the following major fields :
[a] School Profile
[b] Student Registration (Fresh)
[c] Student Registration (Back)
[d] Registered Students List
[e] Fee Payment
[f] Descriptive Roll Sheets
2. The school profile shall automatically be displayed on the screen. If any mandatory field is left blank, that has to be filled in and if any correction or update in signature required that has to be done to update the school profile and submit to go to the next field i.e. Student Registration (Fresh).
3. In this field the registration of fresh students can be done one by one. All information of the students shall be entered correctly along with uploading of photo, full signature of the candidate and other documents in the desired format and size mentioned.
4. After completion of registration of fresh students one by one, click on Student Registration (Back) at the top of the screen, to do the registration of back students.
5. For doing the registration of back students you have to enter the Roll No. and year of the examination, so that the data of the students will be displayed on the screen.
6. Click on “Fill in Form” at the right hand corner, so that the entire data along with the marks secured by the candidate will be displayed.
7. It is important to enter the information which are not shown on the screen in favour of the students and also enter the subject in which the candidate will appear the examination, upload the photo and signature and thereafter SUBMIT to do the registration of more candidates.
8. It is also important to note that while filling up of the subjects in which the student is going to appear the examination, the subjects such as Painting (PT), Home Science (HS), Indian Culture and Heritage (CH) shall have to be filled up, though the said subjects are being examined by the NIOS and not by the B.S.E., Odisha.
9. The reason for filling up of the subjects examined by NIOS is due to the fact that the data base of the candidate shall have to be maintained correctly for publication of results.
10. Further if a candidate is not required to appear in subject(s) under B.S.E., Odisha; but has filled up application forms in subjects under National Institute of Open School (NIOS), he/ she has to fill up form under B.S.E., Odisha for carrying forward his/ her previous pass marks.
11. After completion of registration of both fresh and back students, click on “Registered Student List” to view the data of the students entered.
There is also a scope given to the head of the institution here, to modify/ delete the information already submitted. Hence the “Log in Authority” should utilise this provision and update the data by modifying the wrong information already given.
12. Once you are doubly sure regarding the information entered by you is correct, click on “Click here for Fee Payment and Final Submit” or “Fee Payment” displayed at the top to go for the payment.
Thereafter a page captioned “Fee to be Deposited” will be displayed showing the details of payment. Now click on “Final Submit” button to go for payment through SBI Collect.
13. Follow the instruction for fee payment through SBI Collect one by one and make payment either through online or offline as stated above and log out.
14. After the payment is made you have to wait for at best 12 hours in order to allow the software to authenticate the payment made. The authentication shall take maximum of 12 hours.
15. Please revisit the website again, enter the DU number given by the bank and click on “Descriptive Roll Sheet” at the top of the right hand corner to get the view of D.R. and take print of the D.R. 16. The D.R. should be kept for future reference and a copy of the D.R. shall be deposited to the concerned zonal office on or before 02/03/2017.