|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : BSE Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Post Name: Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) – 2016
Apply Online : http://apps.indiaresults.com/bseodisha/OSSTET2016/Default.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/306-OSSTET.pdf
Home Page : http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/
The Teacher Eligibility Test shall be called “ODISHA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST” (OSSTET). OSSTET shall be conducted once in an year or as decided by the Government as per need.
Related : Panchayati Raj MGNREGS Odisha Society Recruitment 2016 Programme Assistant, HR : www.indianin.in/200.html
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has been designated as the professional body for conducting OSSTET. Detailed procedure for conducting OSSTET and instruction for carrying out the examination shall be issued by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha.
The application form for OSSTET shall also be prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha and submission of application form shall be in online mode.
OSSTET shall be applicable to all candidates who possess requisite academic and training qualifications with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed in the Resolution No.- 18618/ SME, Bhubaneswar Dtd.-17/09/2016 of the Govt. of Odisha in Department of School & Mass Education, or are in the process of acquiring the requisite training qualification (in the final year of Training Course or appearing / have appeared in the training examination but results awaited) as on the date of publication of the advertisement for the OSSTET and desire to become teachers in Secondary Schools i.e Govt./ Aided/ Recognised Unaided Secondary Schools in the State of Odisha.
A. General Eligibility
He or she must be a citizen of India.
B. Ability to Read and Write Odia.
The candidate must be able to read and write in Odia. Any one of the following qualification will be taken into consideration to ascertain this ability of the candidate.
(a) He/ she must have passed HSC Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or an equivalent examination conducted by any other State Board or Central Board (like CBSE, ICSE) with Odia as a language subject i.e. First/ Second or Third Language.
(b) He/ She must have passed +2/ Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as an examination subject.
(c) He must have passed Odia Examination of HSC/ 10th Standard Single Subject Examination conduct by the B.S.E., Odisha.
In case the candidate desire to be language teacher like Hindi/ Classical Teachers (Sanskrit/ Telgu/ Urdu), passing Odia Examination of 07th Standard conducted by B.S.E., Odisha shall be allowed.
C. Requisite Academic and Professional Qualification
The examination will be conducted in two different parts for the prospective teachers in two different categories such as :-
Category I :- Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Science/ Arts, Hindi/ Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Telgu).
Category II :- Physical Education Teacher.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION FOR FILLING UP OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
1. Registration for OSSTET-2016 is open from 21/10/2016, 08.00 a.m. till 11/11/2016 midnight. Deposit of fee, either online or offline through SBI Collect shall have to be completed by 11.45 pm of 10/11/2016. However submission of information in the online application can be done till midnight of 11/11/2016.
2. Registration can be done (24 x 7) on visiting the website bseodisha.ac.in
3. Before going for registration, the candidate shall have to read the Instructions, Eligibility & Applicability for appearing at the OSSTET-2016. He/ She should login only if eligible for OSSTET.
4. The Instructions, Guides for eligibility & applicability, Instruction for PH candidate, Format for continuing certificate and Syllabus Structure are available in the website.
5. On visiting the website “Log in to your account” screen shall be displayed.
6. If you have already registered, enter your e-Mail ID & Password and Login to enter, otherwise click on “Click Here for New Registration” to register.
7. On clicking “Click Here for New Registration”, Registration OSSTET-2016 page will be displayed on the screen where you have to enter your Name, Password (to be created by you), re-type the password, enter Mobile No. & e-Mail ID and then “Submit”. (Enter your own e-Mail ID & Mobile No. which are valid, failing which you can not register ONLINE)
8. After clicking “Submit Button” you will be directed again to the “Login to you Account” screen where you have to enter your e-Mail ID & Password (created by you) and Login.
9. After “Login” you will have to enter verification code which shall be sent in your registered e-Mail ID and thereafter click on “Verify” button. If the verification code is correct, you will be directed again to login screen to login again by entering your e-Mail ID & password, so that you will be directed for payment through SBI Collect.
10. Thereafter click check box ? to go for payment and proceed to next page for selecting State (i.e. Odisha) and “Type of Institution” (i.e. Educational Institutions).
11. Thereafter select “Educational Institutions” (i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack) and click “Submit” button.
12. Then select payment category as “Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test -2016” & you will be directed to provide details of payment as asked for on the screen.
13. Enter the text in the space provided as shown in the image on the screen and click “Submit” button to go to the next page.
14. Thereafter details of your payment information will be shown on the screen and you will have to confirm if information entered are correct or cancel if incorrect.
15. Thereafter payment can be made through State Bank of India only in following three ways.
(i) Net Banking (Online Mode)
(ii) ATM Card (Online Mode)
(iii) Cash payment through bank challan (Offline mode)
16. For ONLINE Payment, DU Reference Number will be generated by the Bank after payment is made either through ATM Card or Net Banking.
17. For OFFLINE payment, DU Reference Number will be generated prior to payment is made. The candidate has to download the “PRE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT (PAP) FORM” which is the Bank Challan form. The cash payment has to be done through the said PAP form in the nearest State Bank of India branch & the DU Reference Number is already printed on this form.
18. For both online and offline cases, the candidate has to log out after payment is made and wait maximum for about next 12 hours to fill up the online application form, because the DU Reference Number has to be authenticated by the server as regard to whether payment has been made through the said DU Reference number or not.