|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Goa Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Junior Scale Officer 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Hall Ticket :
The CBRT for the post of Junior Scale officer of Goa Civil Service (Advt. No. 14 Year 2016) is fixed on 05/03/2017.
Related : MIDHANI Download Admit Card 2016 Management Trainee (Finance) : www.indianin.in/3771.html
Marking Pattern :
Total Marks : 90 marks
Total Duration : 100 minutes (increased by 10 minutes)
Question Answered Correctly (1 mark)
Question not Attempted (0 Mark)
Question Answered Wrongly (minus- 0.5 Mark)
Passing Cutoff Percentage:
General Category…………… 65% i.e. 58.5 marks out of 90
* OBC Category……………… 60% i.e. 54 marks out of 90
* ST Category……………… 55% i.e. 49.5 marks out of 90
* The candidates belonging to OBC, ST category of other States will be treated as General Category.
Only those candidates who pass the screening test with a minimum of the above percentage in their respective categories will be invited to answer the competitive written examination.
1. Candidates should compulsory report at the registration counter at the venue mentioned on their hall ticket within their respective reporting timing as mentioned above.
2. No candidates will be permitted to enter the test centre after the reporting time under any circumstances.
3. Candidates should produce Hall ticket and Aadhar card/Driving License/Election card/ Pan card or any Government issued photo Id proof at the registration counter.
The candidates are requested to check their email and follow the instructions to download the hall ticket from 13/02/2017 onwards.
The candidates, who cannot download the hall ticket by 21/02/2017, should personally report to the office of the Commission from 22/02/2017 to 24/02/2017, during office hours along with their ID proof to collect the hall ticket. Candidates without Hall Ticket will not be allowed to answer the CBRT.