|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited MIDHANI
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Management Trainee (Finance) 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination : 23-02-2017
Related : High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad Download Hall Ticket 2016 Civil Judge (Junior Division) : www.indianin.in/3767.html
Dear Candidate :
We thank you for responding to our advertisement no. MDN/HR/CPS/R8/E/8/16 dated 03-09-2016 for consideration for recruitment in our Organization for the post indicated.
1. You are therefore requested to appear for the Written Test at the Centre on the date and time specified above.
2. This Admit Card should be brought to the examination centre and handed over to the Room Invigilator.
3. Candidates should also bring their Photo ID proof in original for verification purpose. Photo ID may include any of the following (a) Aadhar Card (UID) (b) Election ID (c) PAN Card (d) Driving License (e) Passport.
4. You should reach the test centre before the reporting time as mentioned above. Late comers will not be permitted to appear for the test.
5. MOBILE PHONES / PAGERS / CALCULATORS / SCANNING DEVICES ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS / SCALES / ALGORITHM TABLES / ANY PAPER / NOTES BOOKS and any kind of FACSIMILE are strictly prohibited inside the test center.
Any candidate found using or in possession of such unauthorized material or indulging in copying or adopting unfair means will be summarily disqualified.
6. You may note that no travelling expenses will be paid for appearing for the written test.
7. Please note down your Roll Number for future reference and keep a photocopy with you as this Admit Card will be collected from you.
8. Please note that this Admit Card does not constitute an offer of employment to you.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ANSWER IN THE WRITTEN TEST :
1. Candidates are requested to use Black Ball Point Pen given at the Examination Centre only for answering the Answer paper.
2. The total duration of test is 90 Minutes.
3. The Examination will be conducted for Maximum 100 marks. All questions will carry equal marks. There will be no Negative marking for wrong answers.
4. Candidates will be given Question Booklet and OMR answer sheet. After finishing the examination, handover complete question booklet & OMR answer sheet to room invigilator. DO NOT carry the question booklet or OMR sheet or any part thereof outside the examination room.