|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Rajasthan High Court RHC
Post Name: Recruitment for District Judge Cadre in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No.: RHC/Exam Cell/RJS/DJC/2017/67
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
District Judge Cadre Recruitment :
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT IN THE DISTRICT JUDGE CADRE, 2017
Related : High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Civil Judge : www.indianin.in/3450.html
On-line Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible Advocates for direct recruitment to the 27 vacant posts in the District Judge Cadre of Rajasthan Judicial Service in accordance with the provisions of Rajasthan Judicial Service Rules, 2010 (As amended) (hereinafter referred to as ‘Rules’) in pay scale of 51550- 1230-58930-1380-63070.
(Unless contrary appears from the context, the pronoun “he” and its derivatives are used of any person, whether male or female hereinafter in the Notification).
AGE: A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years on the 1st day of January 2018.
ELIGIBILITY: A candidate for direct recruitment to the service:
(i) must be a Citizen of India;
(ii) must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961;
(iii) must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years on the last date fixed for submission of online application i.e. 06/03/2017; and
(iv) must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
EXAMINATION FEE: Category wise examination fees shall be as follows:
(i) SC/ST Candidates – 250/-
(ii) Persons with Disabilities – 250/-
(iii) OBC Candidates – 500/-
(Non Creamy layer)
(iv) All other candidates – 800/-
The Examination Fee shall be accepted offline through Demand Draft of any bank in favour of “Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur”.
HOW TO APPLY:
On-line applications shall only be accepted.
1. The candidate may fill-in on-line application through his own computer & printer with internet facility or with help of service provider who provides service of computer & printer with internet facility like Cyber cafe, e-Mitra kiosk etc., the charges of which shall be borne by the candidate.
2. Before filling on-line application, the candidates are required to carefully read instructions issued for filling on-line application.
3. After filling online application, the candidate shall obtain a printout of online application and after mentioning details of Demand Draft in the relevant coloumn manually, remit the same to the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur alongwith the documents specified in check-list and affixing his coloured passport size photograph and putting original signature on the places specified, personally on or before last date fixed for submitting print-out of online application.
4. A candidate may also send print-out of his online application alongwith required documents by Registered/Speed Post (Not by Courier or ordinary post) at his own risk and in that event his application shall be accepted on being received in the office of Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on or before the last date prescribed for submission for print-out of online application.
5. The print-out of online application with documents and fee received after last date for submission for print-out of online application shall not be scrutinized for admission to the examination.
List of documents to be send alongwith print-out of filledin on-line application :
(a) Secondary/equivalent School Certificate;
(b) Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School Certificate;
(c) Graduation/equivalent Degree;
(d) Bachelor of Law (Professional) Degree;
(e) Enrolment Certificate/Sanad;
(f) Original Experience, Fitness & Character Certificate issued by District & Sessions Judge/Registrar of concerned High Court in the prescribed format;
(g) Original Character Certificates of two Responsible Persons;
(h) Caste/Class Certificate for claiming benefit of reservation;
(i) Any other degree/diploma;
(j) Proof of length of service and permission of Department for appearing in the examination (if any);
(k) Attested copy(ies) of document relating to Dismissal/Removal/Termination (if any);
(l) Certified copy(ies) of Judgement/Order relating to conviction or acquittal (if any);
(m) Certified copy(ies) of FIR registered against you (if any);
(n) Certified copy(ies) of Charge-sheet filed against you in a Court of Law (if any);
(o) Certified copy(ies) of negative final report concerning you filed in a Court of Law and order passed thereon regarding acceptance/rejection/ present status, if any;
(p) Attested copy(ies) of Order relating to permanently Debarring/Disqualifying from appearing in any Examination or Interview (if any);
(q) Attested copy(ies) of Order relating to Professional Misconduct under Advocates Act, 1961 or any other Law for time being in force (if any);
(r) Particulars of Ten (10) Judgements of the preceding seven years in which candidate has argued personally in the prescribed format;
(s) Demand Draft of Examination Fee of any bank in favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
i. Date of Activation of link for filling-in the On-line Application : 14/02/2017 (Tuesday)
ii. Date of Deactivation of link for filling-in the On-line Application (last date of submission): up to 11:59 pm on 06/03/2017 (Monday)
iii. Last date for receiving the Print-out of filled-in On-line Application alongwith required documents and Demand Draft by this office: 24/03/2017 (Friday) during office hours.