|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : PDCC Bank Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for AGM, Junior Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 1/PDCC Bank/ 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
AGM, Junior Officer Recruitment :
Recruitment of DGM (Senior Management), AGM / Chief Officer (Middle Management), Senior/Junior Officer (Junior Management) & support staff in IT.
Related : Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 Security Officer : www.indianin.in/3624.html
The Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., (Pdcc Bank) Pune, A Leading District Central Cooperative Bank in Maharashtra State, established in 1917. The Bank is operating through its Head Office at Pune, 15 Regional Offices and 261 Branches in Pune District.
The Bank invites On-line applications from Indian Citizens preferably last 15 years Domicile in Pune District for appointment in the Post of DGM (Senior Management), AGM/Chief Officer (Middle Management), Senior/Junior Officer (Junior Management) & support staff in IT.
Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd., Pune
4b, B.J.Raod, Pune -411001.
Post Box No 109
Tel. No.: 26133833, 26139300
Email Id : punedcc[at]gmail.com
Candidates / Individuals fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria are requested to apply On-line through the Bank website pdccbank.com on or before the timeframe indicated. The details of the post, category wise vacancies, educational qualification, experience, age etc. are as under:
Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Human Resource Recruitment in IT Department
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUIDELINES / PROCEDURES FOR
A. Application Registration
B. Payment Of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload
Candidates can apply On-line only from 08 Feb.2017 To 18 Feb.2017. and no other mode of application will be accepted.
A. Application Registration & Procedure :
1. Candidates to visit to the PDCC Bank website (pdccbank.com/) click on the option “APPLY ON-LINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘save & Next’ button.
4. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
Prior to submission of the On-line application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the On-line application form and modify the same if required.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under Guidelines for Scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
7. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
8. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
9. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the On-line application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. Payment of Fees :
Application fee / intimation charges of Rs.350/- for Candidates. The fee is to be paid through On-line Mode. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
ON-LINE MODE :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the On-line application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On Successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and On-line Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, On-line transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please closed the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Time Frame :
Website link open – 08 Feb.2017
On-line Registration of Application – 08 Feb.2017 To 18 Feb.2017
Payment of Fee On-line – 08 Feb.2017 To 18 Feb.2017
On-line Test will be conducted – In March 2017
Downloading of call letter for On-line test – 10 days before On- line test
Download of call letter for personal interview – 20 days after On- line test