|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS
Post Name : Recruitment for Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer (Scale-I, II & III) in 2017 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – CRP RRBs VI
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7199-RRB.pdf
Home Page : http://ibps.in/
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Recruitment :
The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VI) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively between September and November 2017.
Related : Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment 2017 Sales Executive CASA : www.indianin.in/7003.html
The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of December 2017.
Total No.of Posts : 14192
Name of the Posts :
1. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 7374
2. Officers Scale I : 4865
3. Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer) : 169
4. Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer) : 33
5. Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager) : 11
6. Officers Scale II (Law Officer) : 21
7. Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant) : 34
8. Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer) : 83
9. Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer) : 1395
10. Officers Scale III : 207
Age (As on 01.07.2017) :
For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1977 and later than 30.06.1996 (both dates inclusive)
For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1985 and later than 30.06.1996 (both dates inclusive)
For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1987 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1989 and later than 01.07.1999 (both dates inclusive)
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES :
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017 both dates inclusive)
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
HOW TO APPLY :
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only from 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online :
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for applying online :
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment :
Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
(i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
(ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.