|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : HLL Lifecare Limited HINDLABS Diagnostic Centers
Post Name: Recruitment for Laboratory Personnel in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Laboratory Personnel Recruitment :
Requires 500 Laboratory Personnel for HINDLABS Diagnostic Centers across Maharashtra state
Related : Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 General Duty Medical Officer GDMO : www.indianin.in/3546.html
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services.
HLL is setting up HINDLABS Diagnostic Centers across Maharashtra state for which the company is looking for dynamic, performance and value driven candidates for the following positions on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Interested candidates may walk-in for selection as detailed below:
POSITIONS | QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
BIOCHEMIST M.Sc (Medical Biochemistry) with 5 years experience in Medical Laboratory
MICROBIOLOGIST M.Sc (Medical Microbiology) with 5 years experience in Medical Laboratory.
SENIOR LAB TECHNICIAN MSc(MLT)/BSc(MLT)/ DMLT minimum 5/ 7/8 years of post qualification experience in clinical laboratory.
LAB TECHNICIAN DMLT/BSc(MLT). For DMLT minimum 4 years and For BSc MLT minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field
Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification)
Consultant Pathologist / Biochemist/ Microbiologist, Project Coordinators and Marketing Executives with relevant experience may forward their biodata to hrhcsmumbai[at]lifecarehll.com
For further clarification contact +917900109534.
Selection for all the positions will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test. All the candidates for the above positions need to appear for a skill test and those candidates who qualifies for the skill test along will be permitted to attend the written test. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50.
The above designations may vary according to the experience and qualification of the selected candidates.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.02.2017.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 12.Noon.
General Conditions :
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up.
SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
6. Proposed place of posting shown in the details may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
7. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.