|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Kolkata Port Trust
Post Name: Recruitment for General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Medical Officer Recruitment :
Engagement of 6 (Six) General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) on Contract basis
Related : Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Gas Mask Diver : www.indianin.in/3040.html
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage 6 (Six) General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) on contractual basis for its own Centenary Hospital (ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified) at 1, Diamond Harbour Road, Majerhat, Kolkata-700053 (Near Majerhat Bridge/Station), and prepare a panel for future contractual engagement from the empanelled list.
The applicants are invited to appear for an walk-in-interview along with two passport size recent photographs, all testimonials (originals & self attested photocopies) and Registration Certificate on 07.03.2017 & 08.03.2017 at 10-30 AM onwards for contractual engagement as General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) (6 Nos) in the Centenary Hospital of Kolkata Port Trust.
Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of the engagement are set out.
Age – Upto 50 years as on 01.01.2017
Eligible Criteria :
1. Candidates must possess MBBS degree from a recognised University/Institute with one year compulsory internship.
2. Preference will be given to candidates having 2 years experience in a recognised hospital or a hospital of repute, or Post Graduate qualifications in the following specialties – Critical Care, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Orthopedics and Radiology.
Terms and Conditions :
1. The engagement will be for a period of 1 (One) year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon.
2. You will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.68000/- per month.
3. The candidate may avail of the facility of KoPT accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee/rent as applicable, subject to availability.
4. The candidate will have to work for 6 days in a week in shift duties in ICU, Wards, Operation Theatre, OPD and Casualty on rotation as per requirement, with staggered weekly day of rest. The candidate may also be required to work in general shift duty and may have to be ‘On-call’ to handle any emergency.
5. The candidate will be entitled to 15 days paid leave in a year (and proportionate in case of engagement for a lesser period) which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorized absence in excess of admissible leave, pro rata deduction would be made from the consolidated remuneration.
6. Additionally, sick leave to the extent of 10 days in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of engagement for a lesser period) on the ground of illness may be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration, on the basis of certification from KoPT Medical Officer.
Intimation of sickness should be conveyed to the Head of the Department/Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with certificate of illness from a Registered Medical Practitioner, in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
7. For work on any weekly-off day/declared National Holiday in exigency ,the candidate will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and the candidate will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise, for the same.
8. The candidate will be entitled to Indoor and Outdoor medical facilities as are available in KoPT Centenary Hospital for self only. However, no re-imbursement for medicine/medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic tests done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed.
9. You will report to Sr. Dy. CMO-I/II/III.
10. Your office will normally be at Centenary Hospital of KoPT. However, you may be required to work at any place within the jurisdiction of KoPT.
11. You will be responsible for the charge and care of the KoPT goods, stores and all other properly that may be entrusted to you and you will be accountable for the same.
12. Your contractual engagement may also be terminate by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hours’ notice for unsatisfactory performance and/or for any act considered to be derogatory/detrimental to the interest of Kolkata Port Trust.
13. Character and antecedent certificate will be required for engagement under KoPT.
14. You are hereby advised to appear before the Medical Board for Medical Examination at Centenary Hospital on any working day in the forenoon prior to joining the said post. Your engagement will be subject to being declared medical fit.
Candidates are advised to see the KoPT website (kolkataporttrust.gov.in) for ascertaining their eligibility, date of interview, result of selection etc.
Documents to be brought (original & self attested photocopies)
1. 2 copies of recent passport size photograph.
2. Certificate of Date of Birth
3. Registration Certificate issued from WBMC
4. All Certificates and Mark sheets starting from Madhyamik or Equivalent.
5. AADHAR Card
6. Experience Certificate
7. Any other relevant documents.