|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Kolkata Port Trust
Post Name: Recruitment for Gas Mask Diver in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Gas Mask Diver Recruitment :
ENGAGEMENT OF GAS MASK DIVER UNDER MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT OF KOLKATA DOCK SYSTEM, KOLKATA PORT TRUST ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS
Related : Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Chief Hydrographer : www.indianin.in/1820.html
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage two Gas Mask Divers on contract basis under Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department for a period of one year at a consolidated fixed remuneration of Rs. 22,464/- (Rupees Twenty Two Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Four) only per month on the following terms and conditions :-
1) The engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserve the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon.
2) The selected candidate must possess the following qualifications and experiences :
i. The candidate must possess Diving Certificate from Indian Navy or from any reputable commercial firm having the experience of diving upto a depth of minimum 60 ft.
ii. The candidate must have experience of diving at least for a period of 5 years. Diving experience in tidal condition will be preferable.
iii. The age of the candidate should not exceed 40 years.
3) The selected candidate will have to work as Gas Mask Diver under Port Diving Unit of the Port in all underwater diving operations.
4) The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated all inclusive remuneration of Rs. 22,464/- (Rupees Twenty Two Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Four) only per month.
5) The selected candidate will be required to work 12 hours in a day and 6 days in a week and will normally be entitled to a weekly off day. The weekly day of rest would be given in a staggered manner. However, in case of necessity, he may be required to work on weekly day off rest.
No compensation , monetary or otherwise will be allowed. For work on any weekly off day/declared National Holidays in exigency, the candidate will be granted a compensatory day off rest conveniently in lieu thereof and he will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise, for the same.
6) The selected candidate will be entitled to 15 days’ leave in a year, which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorized absence in excess of 15 days, pro-rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
7) Additionally, sick leave to the extent of 10 days in a year on illness would be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification of KoPT Medical Officer.
Intimation of sickness should be reported to the Head of the Department/Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with the certificate of illness from a registered Medical Practitioner in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
8) The selected candidate will be entitled to indoor and outdoor medical facilities as are available in KoPT Centenary Hospital for self only. However, no reimbursement for medicine/medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed.
9) The selected candidate should report to the Diving Officer.
10) The selected candidate would be granted medical benefits as available in KoPT Hospital for injury sustained due to accident in course of and arising out of employment.
11) The selected candidate will be responsible for the charge and care of the KoPT’s money, goods and stores and or other property.
12) The engagement would be subject to antecedent police verification from local Police Station.
Mode of Application :
Application furnishing detailed bio-data and testimonials comprising of Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, Address of Communication, Nationality, Educational and Professional Qualification, Experience and Post held, Extra Curricular Activities, Category (i.e. Whether General/SC/ST/OBC) and relevant information, if any, with recent passport size photographs and copy of AADHAR Card should be submitted in sealed envelope by 20th February, 2017, superscribed “Application for Contractual Engagement as Gas Mask Diver” to the
Chief Mechanical Engineer
(Attn:-Dy. Chief Mechanical Engineer-III),
Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department,
Kolkata Dock System, Kolkata Port Trust, No.8,
Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-700 043.
Incomplete application or application received after 20th February, 2017 will not be entertained.