|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
Post Name: Recruitment for CNC Operator in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
CNC Operator Recruitment :
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizen for engagement CNC Operators on contract basis for a period of one year.
Related : ALIMCO Recruitment 2016 Turner, Machinist, Plant Operator : www.indianin.in/49.html
The last date of submission of application is 28.02.2017. Application received after the last date would not be taken into consideration and are summarily rejected.
Post : CNC Operator
Total Post : 10
Essential Qualification :
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering and 2 Years relevant experience as CNC operator in Manufacturing Industries
ITI as Machinist/Turner with 5 year’s experience as CNC operator in Manufacturing Industries
Terms and Conditions :
1. The eligible and interested persons may send their application alongwith copy of testimonials duly self attested in the requisite proforma given at Annexure-I and Annexure-II only through e-mail at am_sy[at]alimco.in on or before 28.02.2017 till 5:00 PM. The applications receive after 28.02.2017 till 5:00 PM shall not be entertained. “NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR” must be mentioned.
2. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
3. Physically fit and mentally agile candidates below the age of 35 years as on 28.02.2017 having adequate experience will be considered. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. Tenure Initially for a period of one year which may be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Corporation. Engaged person shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being engaged on contractual basis. The incumbents are liable to be transferred/ posted anywhere in India at the discretion of ALIMCO.
5. The selected candidate/s should be able to join at the earliest. Candidates should ensure that they full fill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied in case it found at any stage of selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not full fill the criteria, his / her candidature / services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
6. During the validity of the Contract of engagement, while on duty, engaged person shall (i) observe the punctuality & discipline (ii) attend Office on all working days, and, if necessary on holidays. If required, he/she will have to work even beyond normal office hours.
7. The engaged person will be entitled to draw a consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above in the respective post. During the validity of this contract.
No other allowance remuneration shall be payable to him/her on account of working on holidays and/or outside office hours. However, he/she will be entitled to casual leave one day for each completed calendar month.
8. This Contract of engagement is terminable by the Corporation at any point of time without prior notice if the performance of the engaged person is not found satisfactory.
9. The engaged person also reserves his/her right of terminating this Contract of engagement by giving the Corporation one month’s prior notice in writing or payment of consolidated remuneration for one month in lieu thereof.
10. If the engaged person does not attend office on any working day, the remuneration would be worked out by applying the following formula:-
Number of working days on which office has been attended x Monthly Remuneration /
Number of working days in the month
11. The engaged person will have no right to claim any additional benefit/compensation/absorption/regularization of services in the Corporation during or after the period of engagement under any provision.
12. The engagement will be for a period of one year. However, depending on the requirement of the Corporation and the performance of the person engaged, the period of engagement can be extended. The services of the contract employee will be terminated at any time even before the completion of the said period of one year.