|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
Post Name: Recruitment for Turner, Machinist, Plant Operator in 2016
Reference Number : ADVT. NO. AD 3F 01/Oct-2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment for Turner, Machinist :
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO), a CPSU under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, invites applications from qualified personnels to fill up the following positions on Direct Recruitment basis at ALIMCO HQ at Kanpur and its Auxiliary Production Centres & Regional Marketing Centres at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Mumbai & Chanalon:
S.No | Post Code | Post | No. Of Vacancy
1 HR-1 Manager Project Management (Civil) 01
2 HR-2 Dy. Manager (P&A) 01
3 HR-3 Dy. Manager (Materials) 02
4 HR-4 Medical Officer 01
5 HR-5 Purchase Officer 01
6 HR-6 Civil Engineer 01
7 HR-7 Junior Storekeeper 02
8 HR-8 Tool & Die Maker 02
9 HR-9 Turner 04
10 HR-10 Machinist 05
11 HR-11 Plant Operator (Boiler-1, DG Set-1) 06
12 HR-12 Press Operator 01
13 HR-13 Electroplater 02
14 HR-14 Polisher 02
How To Apply :
1. Candidates must apply in the Common Application Format devised by ALIMCO.
2. Candidates should ensure that they have filled in the Application Format complete in all respects legibly.
3. Applications in the prescribed format must be submitted along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Age, Caste, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc., and nonrefundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for Sl. No 1 to 6 and Rs.250/- for Sl. No. 7 to 14 (SC / ST/ PWD and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) drawn in favour of ALIMCO, payable at Kanpur, may be sent only by Post to the Sr. Manager (Personnel & Administration), ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur-209 217.
The ‘Advt. No.’ ‘Category’ and the ‘Post Applied For’ should be mentioned on the envelope so as to reach on or before the closing date i.e. 30 Nov, 2016.
Applications not in prescribed format or without supporting documents for Age, Qualification, Experience, Application fee, Caste (if applicable) etc or sent through any other modes viz email, fax and courier etc. shall be summarily rejected.
4. Candidate should note that the ALIMCO will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
Application received after the prescribed closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all such applications will be summarily rejected. The applicants should therefore, ensure that their applications must reach ALIMCO Kanpur on or before the prescribed closing date i.e. 30 Nov, 2016
Documents to be enclosed:
1. SSLC/HSC Certificate/Mark Sheet copy (in support of date of birth)
2. Copies of Educational Certificates (Degree, PG Degree and Doctorate).
3. Latest copy of Pay Slip if applicable
4. Copies of proof of experience.
5. Demand Draft/ Bankers cheque in favour of ALIMCO payable to Kanpur.
6. Copy of Caste Certificate – SC/ST
7. Copy of Caste Certificate OBC (NCL) not issued before 6 months
8. Copy of Certificate of disability in case of Physically Handicapped candidates.