|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Gujarat National Law University
Post Name: Recruitment for Office Attendant, Accounts Section Officer, Clerk in 2017
Reference Number : GNLU/RP-01/2017
Office Attendant, Clerk Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the specified regular posts:
Related : Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment 2017 Junior Computer Programmer : www.indianin.in/3676.html
S. No. |Name of the Post | Number of the Post(s)
1. Section Officer- Accounts 01 (UR)
2. Section Officer- Human Resource* 01 (UR)
3. Junior Section Officer- Academics 01 (UR)
4. Junior Section Officer- Accounts 01 (UR)
5. Senior Clerk- Academics 01 (UR)
6. Senior Clerk- Boy’s Warden 01 (UR)
7. Senior Clerk- Girl’s Warden 01 (UR)
8. Nurse 01 (UR)
9. Office Attendant- General Administration 02 (UR) 01 (SC)
Important Instructions to the Applicants :
1. The Applicant must ensure his / her eligibility for the post in respect of qualifications and other requisite criteria and only then apply.
2. All posts are on a regular basis subject to the confirmation of probation after satisfactorily completion of one year probation period and in case of unsatisfactory performance extendable by maximum period of one year, but in no case the total period of probation shall exceed 24 months and on continuation of unsatisfactory performance for 24 months, the service(s) shall be terminated.
3. Candidates shall send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from SSC onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals shall not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of selection process.
4. A candidate can apply for any number of post(s) however, separate application form is required for each post.
5. Application for each post must be placed in a separate cover and the name of the post applied for, must be super-scribed on the envelope without fail. The University shall not be responsible for any misplacement, omission, non-receipt etc. if two or more applications are put in one cover by the candidate.
6. Candidates already in Government / Semi Government / PSU/ Educational institution service must send their application through proper channel. An advance copy may be sent directly.
However, in such cases the candidates called for selection process will have to produce the certificate in the prescribed format given in the application form, related to No Objection Certificate, or original applications duly forwarded by the competent authority of their institution, failing which he / she shall not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
7. Application or CV / Bio-Data sent through e-mail will not be considered under any circumstances.
8. Candidates shall submit the application form in the prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph. Application other than in the prescribed format will not be entertained.
9. It is the applicant’s duty to ensure that his/her application is received by the University within the stipulated timeline. No correspondence will be entertained regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview, etc.
10. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
11. The University reserves the right to offer position with revised job description to the selected candidates.
12. Selected candidates must join the duty on a date determined by the University. The University reserves the right not to appoint a selected candidate if he / she is unable to join the duties on a designated date.
13. Pay of the selected candidate will be fixed as per the recommendations of the Selection Committee subject to the approval of the Executive Council of the University.
14. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending/participating in the selection process. No shortlisted candidate will be considered after the prescribed date and time of selection process, in case, if he / she is unable to attend the selection process, for whatever reasons.
15. The candidates from reserved categories must attach self-attested copy of certificate of category in support of their claim and must produce original during the selection process.
16. Applications incomplete in any respect or those received after the stipulated timeline shall not be entertained.
17. The University reserves the right to alter / insert any corrections / additions in the advertisement / website in the event of any typographical error before the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications.
18. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service.
In case, it is detected that the information(s) given by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his / her application or service shall be terminated.
19. The decision of the University Authorities on any/ all matters in relation to this advertisement shall be final and binding.
20. Eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the last date for receipt of the application(s).
21. The University reserves the right not to fill up any or all the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
No correspondence / enquiry will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. No personal details regarding applicant(s), shortlisted or selected candidate(s) will be provided.
22. Application fees for each Post:
Rs.500 for candidates from unreserved category and Rs.300 for candidates from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories.
Fees shall be paid either in cash at the University or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application form without the requisite application fees shall be summarily rejected.
23. Duly filled in application form with the relevant supporting documents shall be sent to “The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba-Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007, India”.