|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IIITA Allahabad Indian Institute of Information Technology
Post Name: Recruitment for Project Scientist in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No- SB/FTP/ETA-0126/2017/Project Staff
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Project Scientist Recruitment :
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (On Contract) in research project entitled “Colour-Barcoded, Gold Nanoparticle Coated / Embedded, Magnetic Microparticles.
Related : ESSO Recruitment 2017 Project Assistant/Lab Attendant : www.indianin.in/3147.html
The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Dr. Amit Prabhakar, Room No. 5005, CC-3, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211012 on or before 28/02/2017.
The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Project Scientist (on contract) in the Research Project “Colour-Barcoded, Gold Nanoparticle Coated / Embedded, Magnetic Microparticles for Lab on chip Localized Surface Plasmon Based Label Free Multiplexed Bioassays”.
A soft copy of the application should also be sent to amit.prabhakar.bme[at]gmail.com /amit[at]iiita.ac.in, email addresses of Dr. Amit Prabhakar, Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator.
The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the Funding agency rules & service conditions of Research & Development Cell, IIITA Allahabad.
Name of Position : Project Scientist
Number of Position : 01 (one)
Project Duration : 03 (Three) Years (Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of the project)
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. / M. Tech. in Biomedical Engineering / Biotechnology/ Micro-electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Physics/ Chemistry with minimum of 60% aggregate marks or CPI 6.5 at qualifying examination and NET / GATE qualified.
Desirable Qualifications: Good experimental Hand on different lab instruments, Micro-fabrication technology, Nanomaterial preparation, (micro) device fabrication and good knowledge of computer hardware and programming language and capability of handling software packages. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in the relevant field.
Fellowship: 25000 per month (consolidated).
Age Limit: 28 years as on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates).
1. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
2. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
3. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications. Details of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on Institute website by 07/03/2017.
4. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
5. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.