|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : MACS-Agharkar Research Institute Pune
Post Name: Recruitment for Mali Attendant in 2017
Reference Number : ADVT/RecP/01/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Mali Attendant Recruitment :
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for one post of Mali- Attendant A under ICAR Fruit Scheme at its Pune office / Experimental farm at Hol / Songaon Farm, Tal. Baramati Dist. Pune
Related : IIITP Recruitment 2017 Librarian, Laboratory Assistant : www.indianin.in/2426.html
Name : Mali- Attendant A (under ICAR Fruit Scheme At Pune Office/Hol/Songaon Farm Baramati )
No. of post : 1 Post
PB, GP & TME, Place, Normal : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1800/- TME: Rs.17,868/- approx.
Age Limit & Post Code :
Essential: SSC passed from recognized Board, knowledge of English and Ability to handle multi skilled work.
Desirable : Diploma in Agri. Mali training and Practical experience on field
General Conditions :
1. Normal age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC & Employees from Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies, applying through proper channel alongwith documentary evidence in support. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.
2. Appointment will be coterminous with period of the said project or discontinuation of Post by the funding Agency ( if any).
3. Candidates fulfilling all conditions, need to apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website aripune.org,
4. Enclose self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, caste certificate issued by competent authority and passport size photographs and application fees payable by Demand Draft of Rs.50/- in favor of Director, ARI, Pune, to the Director, ARI, Pune 4, super-scribing on cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST “MALI- ATTENDANT A”
5. Last date for receipt of filled applications is 07 March 2017
6. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
7. The prescribed essential qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates.
The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and/or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
8. Applications received after the last date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay for delivery of applications even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
9. Interim enquiries will not be responded.
10. Agricultural farms of the Institute are situated at Hol Atphata Post, Karanje, Tal. Baramati, Dist. Pune (about 85 kms from Pune). & Songaon, Baramati (120 kms approx. from Pune)
11. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment of the post at any stage without assigning any reason.