|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Customer Service Representative (CSR) in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3548-Notification.pdf
Home Page : http://www.svcbank.com/Career.aspx
Customer Service Representative Recruitment :
SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd., a 110-year old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country is hiring talented and ambitious individuals for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade of the Bank.
Related : SBI Recruitment 2017 Probationary Officer PO : www.indianin.in/3542.html
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between February 16, 2017 to March 07, 2017 (inclusive of both days) only through the Bank’s website (svcbank.com), after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Educational Qualifications : (eligibility as on 31.03.2017)
Graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit : (eligibility as on 31.03.2017)
Not exceeding 30 years
Candidates born not earlier than 01/04/1987 and not later than 31/03/1999 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates need to apply online only from February 16, 2017 to March 07, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The detailed Guidelines / Procedure are as follows:
A. Online Application Registration
B. Online Payment of Fees
C. Photograph and Signature Upload
A. ONLINE APPLICATION :
Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Non refundable)
1. The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from February 16, 2017 to March 07, 2017.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. No other means/mode of fee payment is acceptable.
3. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess a valid e-mail id. In case, the candidate does not have a valid e-mail id, he/ she will have to create a new email id before applying online. Please note that all future correspondence will be communicated to this e-mail id only.
4. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificate/Marksheets/identity proof & PAN Card.
5. Candidates are first required to go to the “Career” section in the Bank’s website and then click “Recruitment for the post of CSR (Clerical Cadre) 2017-2018”. Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
6. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
7. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
8. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
9. Name of the candidate or name of his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the identity proof/ certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
10. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
11. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C “.
12. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
13. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
14. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
15. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
16. Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
After Final Submission of the online application, candidates are required to immediately take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is mandatorily required to be submitted at the time of interview. DO NOT SEND THE APPLICATION FORM TO THE BANK.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES – ONLINE MODE:
Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Non refundable)
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency, based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
** In case the face in the photograph or the signature is unclear, the application may be rejected.
** Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ the signature in such case.
Start date for payment of Registration Gateway February 16, 2017
Opening date of Online Application Fee February 16, 2017
Closing date of Online Registration Gateway March 07, 2017
Last date for payment of Application Fee March 07, 2017
Tentative date to download Call Letter March 29, 2017 onwards
Tentative date of Examination April 09, 2017