|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National School of Drama
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Professor, Liaison Associate in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://recruitment.nsd.gov.in/
Home Page : http://nsd.gov.in/delhi/
Assistant Professor Recruitment :
The online application can be filled up using NSD’s Recruitment website before last date of submission after which the link will be disabled.
Related : University of Delhi Recruitment 2017 Assistant Professor : www.indianin.in/3298.html
The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application.
No offline application form will be accepted by the office. Candidate may contact For any Guidance /Information/Clarification regarding the filling of the online application form on following Telephone Numbers on working days between 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs.
Post Name : Liaison Associate
No of Vacancy : 01
Post Name : Assistant Professor
No of Vacancy : 03
Last Date :(MM-DD-YYYY)
Vacancy for Liaison Associate 02-09-2017
Assistant Professor 02-23-2017
Online Submission Guideline :
1. You can apply on-line for a fresh application (if you have never submitted the application earlier or your earlier application was rejected by the sponsoring agency)
2. Please take a print out of the blank format and carefully go through the same before starting filling the application on-line.
3. All fields marks with (*) are mandatory. Date fields are to be filled in the Format : mm-dd-yyyy Example: 01-25-2011
4. Through this site you can submit your application on-line from anywhere. While on-line submission, the system will ask you whether you are going for final submission of your application form. If you click on ‘OK’ then you will not be able to make any further modifications.
5. On Final Submission of the application form, a unique application Id will be generated in respect of your application which may be noted down for all further correspondence in the matter. you can take a print out of the same.
If you are not able to print the application form then and there for any reason, you must note down the application Id . With the help of this application Id and date of birth you can re-print the application form later before last date mentioned on final submission of the application form.
6. Before submission of your application on-line, please read the Guidelines carefully, particularly regarding instructions to fill Application Form.
This will help you to know the information and documents required for filling the application. Apply on-line only if you are sure that you will be able to produce all the necessary documents within the stipulated time.
INSTRUCTION TO FILL-UP ONLINE APPLICATION :
1. Before filling up the form in NSD ORA please ensure you have valid e-Mail ID, soft copy of your recent passport size photograph & scanned copy of signature.
2. Please ensure the correctness of all the information entered in the application before submitting the application.
3. If you don’t have the e-mail id, you may create a mail id at yahoo.com, gmail.com, rediffmail.com etc. free of cost.
4. Log on to recruitment.nsd.gov.in/ to access the home page of the ONLINE APPLICATION.
5. Click on Apply Online for various posts at National School of Drama
6. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the detailed advertisement published in the website i.e. recruitment.nsd.gov.in or Click the link on the website as mentioned below.
7. Place the mouse over the Apply online menu.
8. Now you will get a declaration web page and read the declaration carefully.
9. After read the vacancy details, click on Apply Now.
10. Then you will get the complete application for as indicated below
11. Enter the information in the form which is asked for and select appropriate option during entering information like Category (SC,ST,SEBC&UR), Gender, Physically
challenged category etc.
12. Last Step to submit the application.