|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Indian Maritime University
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant, Finance, Private Secretary in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant, Finance Recruitment :
Common Recruitment Tests for the posts of Assistant Registrar (Finance), Private Secretary, Assistant (Finance) & Assistant
Related : Osmania University Recruitment 2017 Technician, Producer, Personal Assistant : www.indianin.in/3267.html
Applications are invited form eligible candidates for the following posts in Indian Maritime University (IMU) on Direct Recruitment basis.
No. of Posts :
Assistant Registrar (Finance) – 01
Private Secretary – 04
Assistant (Finance) – 04
Assistant – 22
Please go through the Recruitment Rules and General Instructions documents before commencing your Online Registration Process
General Instructions :
** Please go through the following instructions carefully.
** The candidate shall be solely responsible for any loss or hardship caused to him due to his non-adherence to these instructions.
** The candidate is requested to visit IMU’s website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes, if any.
** This site is best viewed with screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels or higher, using Internet Explorer 9 / Mozilla Firefox 16 / Google Chrome 23 or higher.
** If you have any difficulty in filling the online applicat ion form, please send an email to crt2017[AT]imu.ac. in indicating the problem faced.
1. To see the ‘Recruitment Rules’ for the post of Assistant, please Click Here.
2. There are 6 steps in the Online Application process:
(i) Basic Registration
(ii) Personal details
(iii) Educational / Experience details
(iv) Photo and Documents upload
(v) Payment of Application Fee (Please see Instruction 10 & 11 below)
(vi) Generation of ‘Registration summary’.
Once you generate the ‘ Regi strati on Summary’ you will not be able to edit the Online Application any further. This is very important.
3. Please do ‘Basic Registration’ first and get your system-generated User ID and Password via SMS and email. Login again to complete the rest of the Online Registration.
4. The application shall be submitted only through the Online mode; the candidate need not send any hard copy.
5. The last date for submission of Applications through Online is 8th March 2017 till 5:30 PM.
6. The crucial date for determination of eligibility criteria shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of online applications.
7. Candidates shall upload sel f-attested photocopies of the following documents at the time of Online Registration:
(a) 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
(b) 12th standard or equivalent mark sheet
(c) Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates (if applicable)
(d) Disability Certificate in respect of Persons with Disability (PwD) (if applicable).
(e) U.G Degree certificate
(f) U.G Degree mark sheets or grade sheets.
(g) Other documents, as applicable, as per Recruitment Rules.
8. If a c andidate’s application is incomplete in any respect, IMU has the right to cal l for additional information from the can didate at any time in digital form or as hard copy. If the same are not provided within the time limit prescribed, the c andidate’s application is liable to be summarily rejected.
9. The Online CRT for the post of Assistant is scheduled to be held in a single shi ft on 8th April 2017, Saturday between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM.
10. The Application Fee for the Online CRT is Rs.800/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates and Rs.1200/- for all others. It is non-refundable.
11. The Application Fee shall be paid only Online.
12. The Online CRT will consist of 120 multiple choice questions.