|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : High Court of Chhattisgarh
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : District Judge (Entry Level) 2016
Reference Number : Adv. No. 01/S & A Cell/2016
Download your admit card here : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/336-AdmitCard-DJEL.pdf
Home Page : http://highcourt.cg.gov.in/recruithc.html
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination : 13th November 2016
8:00 AM to 11:00 AM Paper I LAW
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Paper II LAW
Related : Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Admit Card 2016 Project Ranger FCPR : www.indianin.in/132.html
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Your admission to the examination shall be subject to producing the downloaded admit card before the office in charge of the examination centre or the invigilator.
2. Permission to appear in the examination is provisional and if, at any stage, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the conditions of advertisement or certificates are found forged or fabricated or information given by the candidate is found false then his/her candidature shall be rejected without assigning any reason.
3. You are required to be present in the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
4. You are required to follow the instructions as mentioned on the answer sheet.
5. The candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone or any electronic device in the examination hall.
6. All the candidates are required to follow strictly the above instructions and all such instructions given by the In charge / head of centre / Invigilator from time to time.
7. Please do not write anything extra (Sign, mark, symbol, any things suggestive of identification) in your answer sheets except what is asked for otherwise your candidature shall be disqualified.
8. The candidates are not allowed to enter in the Examination room 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination and also not allowed to leave the examination room till the end of the examination.
9. Use of any unfair means shall disqualify the candidature in addition to other action required to be taken.
10. There is no provision for the supplementary answer sheet.