|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : MPPKVVCL M.P. Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Engineer (Distribution) in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Junior Engineer Recruitment :
M.P.Paschim. Kshetra .V.V.Co.Ltd. Indore, a successor company of M.P. State Electricity Board, invites on line applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following backlog vacancies of Junior Engineer (Distribution) on regular basis :
Related : MPPKVVCL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2017 Advisor (Technical) : www.indianin.in/3189.html
Name of Post : JE ( Distribution)
Number of vacant posts : 36
Qualification Criteria :
The candidates applying for Junior Engineer.(Distribution) should be Diploma in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University/ Polytechnic College recognized by University Grants Commission or AICTE with:
Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate in case of Unreserved / OBC candidates of MP Domicile and candidates of all categories not having M.P domicile.
Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates having M.P. domicile.
Candidates having higher qualification i.e graduate degree in “Electrical Engineering” or “Electrical and Electronics Engineering” may also apply.
The candidates appearing in Final Semester / Year examination may also apply, however, the candidates if selected shall have to produce the proof of having passed the final year/semester examination with minimum stipulated qualifying marks for the respective category before appearing for final document verification failing which their candidature shall be cancelled.
Age Limit :
The age of candidates as on 01.01.2017 should be
1. Minimum age limit: 18 years
2. Maximum age limit: 40 years for MP domicile candidates/ 35 years for outside MP candidates.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Handicapped categories and women candidates having M.P. Domicile, Ex Serviceman shall get relaxation in upper age limit to an extent of five (5) years.
4. The candidates who have experience of working on regular or contract basis in MPPKVVCL, Indore shall be given age relaxation in Upper age limit equal to number of completed years of experience, subject to maximum 5 years.
5. However, maximum age limit including all relaxations will be 45 years
How To Apply : (Please read the instructions carefully)
1. Applications shall be received through M.P. Online (mponline.gov.in) only. Link to the website of MP Online has also been provided on the following website mpwz.co.in
2. The scanned copy of following documents shall be uploaded by the applicant :
(i) High School Examination mark sheet in support of date of birth.
(ii) BE/B.Tech in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering (or any other equivalent degree) course final semester mark sheet.
(iii) Applicant serving in MPPKVVCL should submit work experience certificate in the relevant field issued by the officer not below the rank of Executive Engineer, the format of which is available on Company’s website.
(iv) Caste certificate (Permanent), (in case of reserved category candidates) issued by Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) of MP.
(v) MP Domicile certificate in case of candidates applying against reserved position.
(vi) Medical Certificate of disability issued by Medical Board in case of PWD candidate.
Application Fee & Other Charges :
1. Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per application.
2. The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
3. No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc. to Kiosk apart from the fees.
Important Dates :
01. Date of publication of advertisement in the newspaper 28.01.2017
02. Date of inviting applications through M.P.Online 28.01.2017
03. Last date of receiving online applications 25.02.2017
04. Tentative date of issue of Admit Card through M.P. Online 10.03.2017
05. Date of written test 18.03.2017
06. Objection on Question Paper/Answer key 19.03.2017 to 21.03.2017
07. Resolution of objection calling 31.03.2017
08. Online Examination Result Declaration and submission of merit 05.04.2017
09. Documents verification Will be done by department at the time of reporting