|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Reserve Bank of India
Post Name: Recruitment for Bank Medical Consultant in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3253-BMC.PDF
Home Page : https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3306
Bank Medical Consultant :
Appointment of Bank Medical Consultant on Contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration (Reserved for OBC category candidates only)
Related : Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Assistant : www.indianin.in/312.html
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from candidates belonging to OBC category, possessing MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine and/or having post graduate degree in General Medicine with at least 2 years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner, for one (1) post of Part time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis for dispensary at Bank’s Officers/Staff colony, Gandhi Nagar, Jaipur-302015.
Details of Terms and conditions and format of application form are available with ‘Recruitment Section, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Rambagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302052 and/or on the website of Bank rbi.org.in.
The last date for submission of application is February 24, 2017.
1. Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
2. Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
3. The Applicant should have a minimum of 02 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
4. The applicants residing in Jaipur and having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 5 Kms from the Officer’s/Staff Quarter’s dispensaries, will be given preference.
5. The remuneration of Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
6. The Contract for engagement will be initially for a period of three years subject to review every year, which can be extended on such terms and conditions which are mutually agreeable to both the parties.
7. The Reserve Bank of India reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours and location of dispensary at its discretion in case it becomes expedient to suit administrative and operative requirements.
8. Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as at Annex-IV. The application should be sent in a cover superscribed ‘Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’.
1. All the details in this form must be filled by the applicant.
2. Applications which do not contain the full particulars called for are liable to be rejected.
3. Attested copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, etc. should accompany the application.
4. If the candidate is working as a Medical Officer for any institution, the details thereof and working hours therein should also be indicated.