|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Reserve Bank of India
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant in 2016
Recruitment of Assistant :
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 610 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.
Related : Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 Specialist Officer : www.indianin.in/149.html
The full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website rbi.org.in and is also being published in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website.
Age (as on 08.11.2016) :
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07/11/1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications (as on 07.11.2016):
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
Candidates can apply online only from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
A. Application Procedure :
1. Candidates may go to the RBI website rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. Payment Of Fees :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Important Dates :
Website Link Open 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
Payment of Examination Fees (Online) 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) December 23 & 24, 2016. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) January 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.