|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Canteen Officer in 2017
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3181-advt.pdf
Home Page : bel-india.com
Assistant Canteen Officer Recruitment :
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Company, which has carved a niche for itself as a multi-Unit, multi-Product organisation in the field of professional electronics has requirement for the following post:
Related : BEL Recruitment 2017 Production, D&E Engineer : www.indianin.in/3044.html
Name of the post : Senior Assistant Canteen Officer in E-I grade
No. of Posts : 2 (1-Gen & 1-OBC)
Scale of pay : 12,600 – 32,500
i) Three years full time Diploma / Degree in Catering Technology
ii) Graduation in any discipline
Experience : 15 years post qualification experience in big industrial canteens.
1. In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 48% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
2. Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed Travelling allowance – to and fro (Sleeper class train fare by the shortest route) from their correspondence address/place of work in India on production of actual tickets by the shortest route. Local Travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates
3. In case of large number of applications are received, Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards.
4. Request for change of category once declared in the application will not be entertained.
5. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
6. Document received after the last date for submission of document will not be considered.
7. In the event any applicant has litigated with his/ her employer in the past: the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
8. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible or without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
9. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
10. Age, Experience will be relaxed for deserving candidates at the discretion of the Management.
11. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application form.
12. Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-.Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee. Application fee is non-refundable An application fee of Rs.500/- needs to be remitted through
** Online mode i.e. SBI Collect OR
** SBI Branch
Online mode i.e. SBI Collect :
Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment. Screenshots and instructions for the same are provided with the advertisement. Candidates may make the payment by clicking on the link provided below the web advertisement.
Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after making payment, in the Application Form. Payment receipt should be attached to the Hard Copy of the Application form along with other enclosures.
SBI Branch :
Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download the pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee of Rs. 500/- plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch.
The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official on the challan.
Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply in the format available on the BEL website bel-india.com. Applications should be accompanied by the following documents:
i) SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
ii) Discharge Book
iii) All Semester wise/year wise marks cards of Diploma and / Or Graduation marks cards
iv) Diploma and / Or Graduation Certificate
v) Caste / Disability certificate in case of SC / ST / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.01.2016.)
vi) Bank Challan (Original Depositor’s Copy) or Online Payment Receipt (if applicable)
vii) No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
viii) Experience Certificates from previous employers / Appointment letter in case of present employer.
The post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope. Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to the Dy. Manager (HR/A&F), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013, on or before 18.02.2017.