|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : BEL Optronic Devices Limited (BELOP)
Post Name: Recruitment for Production, D&E Engineer in 2017
Engineer Recruitment :
BEL Optronic Devices Limited (BELOP), is located at EL-30,’J’ Block, Bhosari Industrial Area, Pune – 411 026 manufacturing Image Intesifier Tubes and associated Power Supply Units for the use in Night Vision Devices.
Related : BEL Recruitment 2017 Havildar (Security) : www.indianin.in/2760.html
Applications have been called for:
Sl No | Post | No of Posts
1 Engineer (D&E)- Electronics Code : D&E – Ex – 001- 16/17 One
2 Engineer (D&E) – Optics Code : D&E – Ex – 002- 16/17 One
3 Engineer (D&E) – Mechanical Code : D&E – Ex – 003- 16/17 One
4 Engineer (Production) Code : Prodn-EX-004-16/17 One
5 Engineer (Production) Code : Prodn-EX-005-16/17 One
6 Engineer (P & M) Code : P & M -EX-006-16/17 One
7 Engineer (PPC) Code : PPC-EX-007-16/17 One
Upper age as on 01.12.2016 should be 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) and 33 years for SC/ST candidates.
Upper age limit for PWD candidates shall be relaxable by 10 years for General Candidates (13 years for PWD candidates belonging to OBC and 15 years for PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen would be applicable as per Government guidelines.
Candidates belonging to GEN / OBC category are required to pay the application fee in favour of “BEL Optronic Devices Limited” payable at Pune for Rs.300/- in Demand Draft drawn from any scheduled bank (preferably SBI).
SC and ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The application fee is non refundable. The candidate is required to write his/ her name on the reverse of the demand draft and Post applied for.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application. Candidates who do not produce the cast certificate in the specified format will be rejected and no further communication will be entertained.
2 Only those candidates who meet all the aforementioned eligibility criteria for the post shall be called for Written Test. Those who are unable to produce their Certificates in original for verification on the day of the interview for whatever reason, will not be considered.
3. Admit card for provisionally eligible candidates for the Written Test will be send
through E mail. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID which is written in the application, so that intimation regarding written test/selection can be sent to candidates.
BELOP will not be responsible for not delivered/bounced back of any e-mail sent to the candidates. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
4. Candidates employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking are required to submit the application through proper channel OR to produce “No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview; without which such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
5. The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
6. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
7. All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/Board/Council/ University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of verification.
8. Applicants should have sound health. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per Norms & Standards of Medical Fitness by a Civil Surgeon / Asst. Civil Surgeon and submit the medical report as per the requirements of the Company.
No selected candidates will be appointed to any post in the Company unless he/she is declared medically fit by the Govt. Medical Authority / Company’s medical authorities as per the medical fitness standards laid down by the Company.
9. For attending interview, the SC/ST/PWD Candidates from outstation shall be reimbursed second class rail fare/bus fare by shortest route for to and fro travel on production of railway ticket/number/bus ticket for onward journey and self-attested copy of SC/ST/PWD certificate, restricted to distance between the address for communication and the test centre.
The candidates have to produce valid SC/ST/ PWD certificate in proof of their category for verification. Local transport expenditure will not be allowed.
10. Reservation/Relaxation/Concession for OBC Non Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates will be subject to submission of attested copy of OBC (NCL) certificate along with Declaration in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment in Central Govt. Posts” issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification.
The last date for receipt of Applications at BELOP, PUNE is 11.02.2017.