|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute For Research In Reproductive Health
Post Name: Recruitment for Technician in 2017 Walk-in Interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3173-Technician.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nirrh.res.in/
Technician Recruitment :
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 3rd February 2017 between 09:00 hrs. and 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancies under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
Related : NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2017 Assistant, Store & Purchase Officer : www.indianin.in/2854.html
Title of project:
“Reversal of lactation associated bone loss in women belonging to low socio-economic status – A Pilot Study”
Name of the Post : Technician
Category : ST
No. of vacancy : 01
Consolidated Salary / Stipend : 18,000/-
Essential qualification : 12th pass and two years* fieldwork experience in Government recognized organization. * Graduation in social sciences degree shall be treated as three year experience.
Desirable qualifications : Graduation in social sciences, computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, experience in filling case records forms (patient related history)
Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 years
Duration : Upto 31.12.2017
1. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.