|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology (NIFFT)
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Professor in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. NIFFT/Estt./Rect./2017/3772
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Professor Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT FOR FILLING UP VACANCIES FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (26), ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (10) AND PROFESSOR (05) POSITIONS (Total: 41)
Related : TISS Recruitment 2016-17 Assistant Professor : www.indianin.in/2534.html
The Institute has five departments of studies namely Foundry Technology, Forge Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering and Applied Science and Humanities.
Students are selected for admission through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Main) for B. Tech. course; through Centralized Counseling of M. Tech. (CCMT) for M. Tech courses: through written test and Interview for doctoral and Advanced Diploma courses conducted by NIFFT.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals possessing good academic background along with self-motivation to quality teaching and research for faculty positions at all levels for the following departments from all categories (General, SC, ST, OBC & PwD).
1. Foundry Technology
2. Forge Technology
3. Manufacturing Engineering
4. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
5. Applied Science and Humanities
1 Incomplete application in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
2. Mere fulfillment of the above mentioned qualification & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Institute will further make the criteria on the recommendations of the Scrutiny committee to arrive at a reasonable number of candidates to be called for interview for each Department.
3. The Institute reserves the right to consider and fill or not to fill positions in any of the specializations/Departments
4. Separate applications must be submitted if a candidate is applying in more than one department.
5. A Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/-, drawn in favour of “NIFFT, Ranchi” payable at any nationalized bank in Ranchi for each application (50% in case of SC / ST & fully exempted for women & PwD candidates).
6. Candidates already in service should send their applications through proper channel. However, an advance copy along with required fee/ certificates / detailed marks sheets / documents etc. may be sent directly.
7. Preference will be given to candidate who have: One of the Degrees from a premier Institute of India viz, IITs, IISc, JNU or any other Institute of National Importance Research experience in an organization of repute outside / inside India and /or independent research guidance / research project. Industrial experience in the field of Foundry, Forge, Manufacturing and Metallurgical Industries.
8. Reservation policy will be applicable as per the MHRD (Govt. of India) norms/rules. For availing reservation, the category certificate must be submitted along with application.
9. Application form & Academic performance indicator (API) score to be submitted by the candidates in the prescribed format are available in Part – A and Part – B of the application form.
10. 3% of the vacancies are reserved for persons with disabilities as per GOI rules subject to producing the Disability Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Medical Board.
11. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of Interview and reasons for not being called for Interview or selection.
12. The age of retirement is 65 years for all posts as per present Rule.
13. Completed applications in all aspects in the prescribed format and copies of self attested documents supporting qualification, experience, publications etc. should be sent to the address of the Director, NIFFT, Hatia, Ranchi-834003 latest by 28th February, 2017.