|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Assistant Professor (College Cadre) 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
Download Admit Card for Assistant Professor (College Cadre) – Sanskrit, Physics and Commerce
1. Physics and Sanskrit 29.01.2017 11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
2. Commerce 05.02.2017 11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
Related : HPSC Download Admit Card 2016 District Attorney : www.indianin.in/2561.html
The Admit cards and Instruction to candidates for the aforesaid Test will be available on commission’s website from 16.01.2017 and the candidates can download the same from the commission’s website. No separate admit card will be sent to the candidates by the Commission through post/Courier.
i) Enter Registration Number
ii) Enter Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
iii) Click on “Proceed” Button
The candidates who find any error in the Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth etc in their admit cards, can contact the commission’s office in person or on telephone No. 0l72-2560755 or email at apexam2016.hpsc[at]gmail.com upto 25.01.2017 for necessary rectifications in the Admit card. Any type of rectification in the admit cards will not be carried out after 25.01.2017 by the Commission.
1. A Physically Handicapped candidate, if any, who wants writing the help of a scribe for his/her papers’ may apply to the Commission for seeking permission of having a scribe at least 10 days before the commencement of the Examination. No such permission will be granted by the centre Supervisor.
2. Candidates are directed that they may download the admit card on A-4 size paper so that their photos & other particulars can easily be seen / verified. Candidates having small size Admit Cards with illegible photos / signatures will not be allowed to enter in the Examination centre.
3. The Admit card is not being issued to the candidates who had applied in response to Advt.No.7/2014 under BC category and have yet not updated their BC category into BC-A or BC-B category as per Advertisement No. 10/2015.