|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Navsari Agricultural University
Post Name: Recruitment for Agricultural Assistant in 2017 Walk-In Interview
Reference Number : No. NAU/ARS/Tanchha/SSNNL/684-689/2017
Agricultural Assistant Recruitment :
Advertisement for Recruitment of Agricultural Assistant (Contractual) at ARS, Tanchha
Related : Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2016 Field Supervisor, Clerk : www.indianin.in/996.html
One post of Agricultural Assistant (Contractual) is to be filled as per the ICAR/SAUs guidelines on temporary contractual basis in the Other agency project “Establishment of Agricultural Research Station in Sardar Sarovar Project Command Area” (B.H. 18023-11) running at Agricultural Research Station, Navsari Agricultural University, Tanchha, Bharuch-392 025, Gujarat.
1. Qualification: Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture or Bachelor in Rural Studies (3 yrs) or B.Sc. Agriculture/Horticulture
2. Emoluments: Rs 10,000 /- per month fix (no other emoluments admissible)
3. Age limit: 18-33 years, for women upper age limit 38 years
4. Job profile: The nature of job includes on farm and off farm training/demonstration related activities of improved technologies to the farmers, collection of data from farmers, collection/analysis of soil samples and other research and extension activities running at the station.
5. Preference: Candidates having driving license and hands on experience in soil sample analysis will be preferred.
6. Appointment period: The appointment will be of purely time-bound and not exceeding the project duration. Appointment would be discontinued owing to administrative reason or misconduct or failure to perform the duties assigned at any point of time during project period without prior notice.
7. At the end of the contract period, the appointee has no right to claim any employment or engagement in the NAU
** The candidate will have to attend the interview at his/her own cost.
** Candidate has to submit application in prescribed format along with copies of relevant certificate at the time of interview.
** The candidate has to produce his/her original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
** The candidate will have to remain present at Office of Director of Research and Dean P.G. Studies, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari – 396450 (Gujarat) on 25-01-2017 at 09:00 a.m..