|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Part Time Sweeper PTS in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2932-Apli.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2932-guidelines.pdf
Home Page : http://www.andhrabank.in/English/Recruitment.aspx
Part Time Sweeper Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for the post of Part Time Sweeper on 1/3 scale wages.
Related : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Part Time Sweeper PTS : www.indianin.in/2889.html
Total No of Posts: 207
Name of the Post: Part Time Sweeper
1. Meerut Zone (Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh States): 08 Posts
2. Guntur Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 13 Posts
3. Srikakulam Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 07 Posts
4. Eluru Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 28 Posts
5. Bhubaneswar Zone (Odisha State): 23 Posts
6. Coimbatore Zone (Tamilnadu State): 38 Posts
7. Bhopal Zone (Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh States): 37 Posts
8. Sambalpur Zone (Odisha State): 14 Posts
9. Kolkata Zone (West Bangal State): 15 Posts
10. Vijayawada Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 08 Posts
11. Visakhapatnam Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 08 Posts
12. Hubli Zone (Karnataka & Goa States): 08 Posts
(1) Age: Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. However, the upper age limit shall be relaxed to the extent mentioned in the following case.
a) SC/ST Category: By 5 years
b) OBC Category: By 3 years
c) Persons with Disability: By 10 years.
d) Ex-servicemen: By 3 years in addition to the actual service to the period rendered in the Defence services. The maximum age limit of all relaxations combined not to exceed 50 years unless it is so provided in Govt.Directives.
e) Widows, Divorced Women and women legally separated from their husbands who are not remarried are entitled age relaxation by 9 years.
In case of persons who are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit in more than one category, the relaxation shall be cumulative.
(2) Educational Qualifications:
As on the date of notification
Minimum : Pass in 8th class or its equivalent.
Maximum : Should not have passed 12th class or its equivalent.
Should have studied local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
(3) Place of Domicile:
The eligible candidates should be the domicile of that District for which PTS vacancies have been notified / published. The applicants, while applying for the post, to furnish proof of permanent residence from the Revenue authorities or registration with concerned District Employment Exchange as proof of domicile.
(4) Other conditions / requirements :
1. Pay Scale:
a. 1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie.,Rs.3187/- plus other allowances as per B.P.Settlement.
2. SC/ST Category: The candidates should submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
3. OBC Category: The candidates should submit their latest caste certificate (not more than one year from the date of Notification) issued by the competent authority which contains the Non-creamy layer clause. Their caste should be included in the central list of other backward classes. Otherwise, their candidature under OBC category shall not be considered.
4. Persons with Disability: Percentage of Disability should not be less than 40% in any case. A Certificate to that effect issued by a Medical Board / Medical Authority constituted by Central / State Government should be enclosed.
5. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to the concerned Zonal Office in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification alongwith Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile , Disability etc,.
Attested photocopies of the certificates in support of
(2) educational qualifications alongwith Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the institution last studied,
(3) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
(4) Disability certificate (Disability should not be less than 40% in any case) issued by Medical Board/Medical Authority
(5) Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
(6)Proof regarding Place of Domicile (proof of residence/Employment Exchage Registration card)
(7)Photo identification card issued by State / Central Government etc., should be enclosed to this Application or else such applications shall not be entertained.
Last Date of submission :
Last Date for S.No-6, 8 21-01-2017
Last Date for S.No-7 23-01-2017
Last Date for S.No-10, 11 30-01-2017
Last Date for S.No-12 31-01-2017
Last Date for S.No-1 to 5, 9 10-02-2017