|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS)
Post Name: Recruitment for Sister Grade-II, Lower Division Assistant, Technician in 2017
Reference Number : Ref No-/ 01@ Dir.Camp/RMLIMS/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Sister Grade-II Recruitment :
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, an autonomous Institute of U.P. Govt. invites Online applications on prescribed format for the posts mentioned as below.
Related : SGPGI Recruitment 2016-17 Sister Grade-II : www.indianin.in/2681.html
Sl. No | Name of Post | Total No. of Posts
1 Scientist-A (Research Officer) 01
2 Scientist-A (Radiation Oncology) 01
3 Scientist-B (Nuclear Medicine) 02
4 Scientist-C (Radiation Oncology) 01
5 Assistant Engineer (Civil) 01
6 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) 01
7 Assistant Engineer (Biomed) 01
8 Junior Engineer (Civil) 01
9 Junior Computer Programmer cum data Processor 01
10 Technician Grade-II (Anatomy) 01
11 Technician Grade-II (Physiology) 01
12 Technician Grade-II (Biochemistry) 02
13 Technician Grade-II (Pathology) 04
14 Technician Grade-II (Microbiology) 05
15 Technician Grade-II (Forensic Medicine) 02
16 Technician Grade-II (Community Medicine) 01
17 Technician Grade-II (Rural Health Training Center) 01
18 Technician Grade-II (Urban Health Training Centre) 01
19 Technician Grade-II (ECG) General Medicine, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases, Dermatology Venerology & Leprosy, Psychiatry 01
20 Technician Grade-II General Medicine, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases, Dermatology Venerology & Leprosy, Psychiatry 03
21 Technician Grade-II Pediatrics 01
22 Technician Grade-II General Surgery 01
23 Lab Attendant-II (General Surgery) 04
24 Technician Grade-II (Orthopedics) 01
25 Technician Grade-II (E.N.T.) 01
26 Technician Grade-II (Ophthalmology) 01
27 Technician Grade-II (Obstetrics & Gynecology) 02
28 Technician Grade-II (Anesthesia) 05
29 Technician Grade-II (Radio diagnosis) 05
30 Medical Record Officer (Central Record Section) 01
31 Medical Record Technician (Central Record Section) 06
32 Librarian Grade-III 04
33 Technician Grade-II (Central Sterilization Services Department) 05
34 Technician Grade-II Blood bank 04
35 Technician Grade-II (OT) (Central Casualty Service) 10
36 Sister Grade-II 125
37 Assistant Dietician 01
38 Veterinary Officer (Central Animal House) 01
39 Pharmacist Grade-3 01
40 Administrative officer 01
41 Assistant Law officer 01
42 Stenographer 01
43 Receptionist 01
44 Physiotherapist Grade-I 05
45 Technician Grade-II (Intensive Care) 05
46 Technician Grade-II (Cardiology) 03
47 Technician Grade-II (Cath Lab) 03
48 Technician Grade-II (Radiotherapy) 03
49 Lower Division Assistant 20
50 Store Keeper cum purchase Assistant 15
51 4th Class 02
1. Online Application form can be filled up on our website drrmlims.ac.in from 11/01/2017
and the last date for receipt of online applications is 07/02/2017.
2. Printout of online filled applications along with self-attested photocopies of all documents should be sent by Registered or Speed Post only. Hard copy of applications by hand will not be accepted.
Hard copy of applications must reach on or before 08 February 2017, 05.00PM. Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay what so ever.
3. After submission of online application form no change with regard to category, sub category, date of birth, gender etc. of the candidate will not be entertained in the office of institute.
There for all the information’s should be entered correctly at the time of registration & submission of application. Candidature may be cancelled if information are found incorrect. In the process of online application information’s entered by the candidate are final and amendment thereof is not possible at the institute level.
4. Director, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhuti Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Processing fee:- Category wise prescribed fee for the application is as follows:
S.No Category Processing fee (Non refundable)
1 Unreserved (General) 1000.00
2 Other backward Class(OBC) 1000.00
3 Scheduled caste (SC) 600
4 Scheduled tribe (ST) 600
Reservation to candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe other backward class, dependent freedom fighters, Ex. Serviceman & women is admissible only to those who are residents of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates of other states belonging to these categories will be treated as general candidate & they will have deposit the fee prescribed for general candidates.
6. No of reserved vacancies may change as per reservation act., Govt. orders/ ordinance/Guidelines prescribed by the state of U.P.
7. No. of vacancies may increase or decrease.
8. Reservations as per U.P. Govt. rules.
9. Registration in U.P. State medical faculty is mandatory for Nursing and Paramedical Post.
10. Age –candidates of minimum age 18 years & Maximum age 40 years as on 01.01.2017, can apply high school mark sheet & certificate should be attached for the confirmation of age.