|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
Announcement : Answer Key
Designation : PCS Punjab Civil Services (Judicial Branch) Preliminary Examination-2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Answer Key :
Punjab Civil Services (Judicial Branch) Preliminary Examination-2017 held on 15.01.2017
Related : DEEPER DCT 2017 Answer Key : www.indianin.in/2659.html
In order to ensure transparency and fairness, on the orders of Hon’ble Recruitment Committee, the Question Booklet Code ‘A’ with proposed answers in bold are uploaded hereunder for the information of all concerned:
Online Objection Module:
1. Any candidate may file online objection(s) through e.mail ID objectionspcs2017[at]gmail.com to any question or proposed answer as per question booklet Code ’A’ only, though he/she have attempted questions as per Code B, C or D.
2. The objections are permissible only through E-mail. Objection by way off hard copy, by hand or by post will not be entertained.
3. Filling of objection is permissible till 4.00 P.M on 18.01.2017. No objection will be entertained in any eventuality after the given time. High Court shall not be maintaining E-mail account/data after the expiry of time given for filing of objections.
4. Candidate shall type his/her name, roll number and question no. in the subject box of the E-mail.
5. The objection shall be written in the space given in the E-mail and sub.sported by reasons. Before writing objection and reasons, candidate shall have to write the mandatory particulars as under :-
(a)Question No ——-
(b)High Court proposed Answer ———-
(c)Answer suggested by objector ——–
6.Candidate can file objections to more than one question. Only one objection will be entertained in one E-mail message. For next objection, candidate will have to send new E-mail message. Candidate can send as many E-mails as the objections preferred.
7. If candidate wants to support his objection by way of reference to any judgment or book, the complete citation of the judgment; title of the book, name of the Author, year or edition of publication, name of publisher and relevant page number must be mentioned in the objection.
Further such judgment / relevant book page must be uploaded by way cf attachment in PDF format only
8. The objections are being entertained in the interest of transparency, fairness and objectivity. Therefore, any attempt to play prank will be viewed seriously.
9. The High Court will not be responsible for any loss of contents, data, delay etc. due to any defect / fault.
10. No objection(s) submitted in violation of these instructions will be entertained.