|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Department of Higher Education / National Testing Agency (NAT)
Exam Name : Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022
Announcement : CMAT 2022 Answer Key
Website : https://cmat.nta.nic.in/
What is NAT CMAT?
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to Management Programme(s) in the country. This Test facilitates AICTE affiliated participating Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission to the Management Courses in such Institutions. The CMAT-2022 will be conducted by the NTA.
How To Get NAT CMAT Answer Key?
To Get NAT CMAT Answer Key, Follow the below guidelines
1. The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)-2022 was conducted throughout the country on 09 April 2022 in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
2. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys along with the Question Paper with Recorded Responses on the website https://cmat.nta.nic.in for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed) for the challenge of Answer Key may be used.
3. The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee.
The details are as follows:
Examination :Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)- 2022
Start Date : 19 April 2022
Last Date : 21 April 2022 (upto 11:50 p.m.)
Fee : ₹ 200/- non-refundable processing fee
4. The payment of the processing fee may be made through, Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm upto 21 April 2022 (upto 11:50 p.m.). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
5. The Challenges will not be accepted through any other medium.
6. Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly.
7. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge.
8. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final. No challenge will be accepted after 21 April 2022 (upto 11:50 p.m.).
Procedure for Challenge of NAT CMAT Answer Key
1. Please go to website (cmat.nta.nic.in)
2. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
3. Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the Answer keys, click on the link “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
4. You will see the Question IDs are in sequential order.
5. The ID next to the question under the column „Correct Option(s)‟ stands for the correct CMAT Answer Key to be used by NTA.
6. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
7. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, „Save your Claims‟ and move to next screen.
8. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
9. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
10. Click on „Save your Claims and pay fee‟ or in case to modify the claims, click on „Modify your Claims‟.
11. After saving the claims, you will find a screen displaying your challenges.
12. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’. The claims will be saved finally after successful payment of required fee.
13. Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
For further clarification related to CMAT-2022 the candidates can also contact 011-40759000/011- 69227700 or email at cmat AT nta.ac.in.