|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central Electrochemical Research Institute CECRI
Post Name: Recruitment for in Apprentice 2017 Walk-in-interview
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO. APP-01/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apprentice Recruitment :
Walk-in-interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 23.01.2017 (Monday) at 9.00 AM for selection of candidates for training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 as per the following requirements.
Related : Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017 Trade Apprentice : www.indianin.in/2863.html
Sl.No. |Trade | Strength to be filled
1) Fitter 01
2) Welder 02
3) Wireman 02
4) Electronics Mechanic 01
5) Ref. & A/C Mechanic 01
6) Draughts man(civil) 01
7) PASSA 04
8) Plumber 01
9) Carpenter 01
10) Horticulture 02
Essential Qualification :
1) Fitter ITI – Fitter
2) Welder ITI – Welder
3) Wireman ITI- Wireman
4) Electronics Mechanic ITI- Electronics Mechanic
5) Ref. & A/C Mechanic ITI- Ref. & A/C Mechanic
6) Draughts man(civil) ITI – Draughts man(civil)
7) PASSA ITI-COPA
8) Plumber ITI – Plumber
9) Carpenter ITI – Carpenter
10) Horticulture 10th Pass
1) Fitter `.7,574/- pm
2) Welder `.6,732/- pm
3) Wireman `.7,574/- pm
4) Electronics Mechanic `.7,574/- pm
5) Ref. & A/C Mechanic `.7,574/- pm
6) Draughts man(civil) `.7,574/- pm
7) PASSA `.6,732/-pm
8) Plumber `.6,732/-pm – 1st Year `.7574/-pm -2nd Year
9) Carpenter `.6,732/-pm – 1st Year `.7574/-pm -2nd Year
10) Horticulture `.5891/-pm 1st Year `.6,732/-pm 2nd Year
1. The minimum age limit is 14 years.
2. Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere.
3. Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview should have been registered in RDAT/BOAT website and their enrollment number should have been quoted in the application.
4. Weightage will be given for PWD/Ex-servicemen, their children & Children of serving armed forces personnel.
5. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications ( NCVT Certificate) and duly filled-in application.
6. Completion of Apprenticeship Training shall not confer any right and /or preferential claim in matter of employment in CSIR-CECRI.
7. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification.
8. Interim queries will not be entertained.