|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IUCAA Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune
Post Name: Recruitment for Software Developer in 2017
Software Developer Recruitment :
Name of the Post : Software Developer (AstroSat Science Support Cell Project on contract)
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
Related : IIITM Kerala Recruitment 2016-17 Software Engineer, GIS Developer : www.indianin.in/2264.html
Qualification & Experience: First class M.Sc. degree in Physics or Scientific Computing or B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Science with experience in C/C++/Python/Java programming”
Age Limit: 25 years (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & PH as per Govt. of India norms)
Period of Contract : One Year.
Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- per month
Nature of Work: Space Astronomy data processing and software development.
Deadline for submission: January 25, 2017
Please read all following teams & conditions :
1. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised position(s) at any time without giving any reason. The number of positions may increase or decrease at the time of interview. The Institute may relax the qualification/ experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidate with exceptional merit.
2. Offer of appointment to selected candidates does not confer any right, claim, implicit or explicit for continuation/ regularisation/ absorption against any post/position in the Institute.
3. These requirements are ex-cadre and do not form part of the regular establishment of the Institute, but are meant to meet non-regular and limited time urgencies.
4. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
5. (i) Application after the last date, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper/ enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
6. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work (in DD/MM/YYYY format), name, designation and signature of the Administrative Authority/Owner of the organization along with his/her seal.
7. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service.
In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be liable to be terminated.
8. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
9. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
10. Applicants who are in Government employment should route their applications through proper channel.
11. Candidates should bring a set of self attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications and experience. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview.
12. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
13. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
14. Canvassing is any form will be a disqualification.
15. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
16. The Institute may apply stringent criteria in order to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test/interview.
17. For updates, please visit the Institute website regularly, as any subsequent amendment will be announced on the Institute website only.
18. No T.A./D.A. will be paid.
19. For further details regarding the above posts and online application, please visit our website.