|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar NIT NITJ
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in 2017 Walk-in-interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
JRF Recruitment :
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a period of Three Years to work in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB),
Related : VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2017 Junior Research Fellow JRF : www.indianin.in/2673.html
Department of Science & Technology (DST), GOI sponsored research project titled “Studies on condensation characteristics of refrigerants in macro and micro channels”.
The project will be executed at Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar and involves the fabrication of test rig and intensive experimentation.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No of Posts: 01
Fellowship: Rs 25000/- plus HRA @ 20 %
Essential Qualification: M.E./MTech. (Mechanical Engineering) with specialization in thermal/relevant areas with BE/BTech (Mechanical Engineering)
(a) Familiarity and hands-on experience of refrigeration and air conditioning devices.
(b) Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS application softwares such as Word, Excel etc.
Job Specifications/ Responsibilities: To perform work assigned and assist the PI in various phases of the research project.
Tenure of Post: Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years solely based on performance. The position is coterminous with the project.
Time: 10:00 AM
Venue of Interview: Conference Room, Mechanical Engineering Department
1. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
2. The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
3. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be selected. The Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit, performance in interview and according to the need of the project.
4. Candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
5. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
For any clarification contact:
Dr. Rajeev Kukreja, PI
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
Jalandhar Byepass road, Suranussi, Jalandhar, 144008.Pb.
Mobile No. +91-9872070037