Organisation : Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology
Post Name: Recruitment for Scientist, Office Accountant in 2017
Reference Number : E-II-II- 07 / 2013 – 26696
Scientist Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following vacant posts on contractual in different Krishi Vigyan Kendras ((KVK)) under OUAT.
Related : KAU Recruitment 2016-17 Field Assistant, Data Entry Operator : www.indianin.in/2555.html
Name of the post | No. of vacancy
(A) Senior Scientist and Head 20
1. Agronomy 16
2. Horticulture 02
3. Plant Protection (Pl. Patho/ Ento/ Nematology) 07
4. Agril. Extension 10
5. Soil Science 05
6. Veterinary / Animal Science 03
7. Agril. Engineering 08
8. Fishery 03
9. Plant Science (PBG/ Seed Technology/ Plant Physiology)
10. Forestry 02
11. Home Science 03
C) Programme Assistant
1. Fishery 03
2. Home Science 01
3. Forestry 02
4. Soil Science 01
Total (PA) 07
(D) Farm Manager 10
(E) Office Superintendent-cum Accountant 18
The prescribed application form, information sheet containing the details of qualification, experience, scale of pay and other required conditions in respect of each post, general information and instruction to the candidate can be downloaded from University website : ouat.nic..in.
The application form complete in all respect along with self attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of all examination passed, experience certificate and research publications, if any, shall be sent by Registered post latest by 24th January, 2017 upto 5.00 P.M. and it should addressed to the Registrar,, OUAT,, Bhubaneswar-751003,, Odisha.
Application received after the last date shall not be entertained. The University shall not be held responsible for any loss or delay in postal transaction. In complete application shall be summarily rejected.
Terms and conditions :
(1) The KVK employees are Contractual Project Staff till 100% funding of ICAR continues.
(2) The KVK employees are not entitled to terminal benefits and their service is coterminous with the Central project i.e. till the period 100% funds are made available by ICAR.
(3) The State Government and OUAT will not shoulder any kind of liability pertaining to KVK.
(4) The transfer of the KVK employees will be within the KVKs only.
(5) On appointment, the candidate shall serve in the KVKs for a minimum period of 5 (five) years and appointee may furnish an Undertaking to this effect at the time of joining.
In any eventuality, if the candidates intends to resign, he/she has to furnish 3 (three months) prior notice to the authority, failing which, he/she has to deposit 3 (three) months salary for acceptance of his/her resignation.
(6) The candidate should have knowledge in local language i.e. Odia upto 7th Standard.
Fees of the application for the post :
** Rs.1,000/-(Rupees one thousand) only for “Senior Scientist & Head”
** Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred) only for “Scientist”
** Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only for “Prog. Assistant / Farm Manager/ Office Superintendent-cum-Accountant”.
Mode of payment :
The application fees shall be deposited directly through deposit pay slip in favour of ‘‘Comptroller,, OUAT,, Bhubaneswar’’ in SBI Account No.10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar.
The applicant shall have to deposit Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only as Intercity Bank Charges alongwith the required application fees, if deposited other than the OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar.
The candidate should enclose the original counter foil duly signed on the same in the application form. Ottherr mode off payment shall not be considered.