|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Nuclear Recycle Board-Kalpakkam
Post Name: Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainee in 2017
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2017
Apply Online : https://barcrecruit.gov.in/barcrecruit/main_page.jsp?do=init&action=home&process=C1653D9B6A7A69975266727E75ECCFD7
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2585-BARC.pdf
Home Page : http://barc.gov.in/careers/recruitment.html
Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment :
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR STIPENDIARY TRAINEES CATEGORY –II FOR TRAINING IN NUCLEAR RECYCLE BOARD (NRB), BARCF, KALPAKKAM .
Related : BARC Recruitment 2016 Stipendiary Trainees Category-II : www.indianin.in/812.html
CATEGORY-II STIPENDIARY TRAINEES : Total No. of posts :86 (SC- 16 , OBC- 24, UR-45 and PWD-01)
1. Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP) 32
2. Laboratory Assistant 06
3. Fitter 24
4. Welder 01
5. Turner 02
6. Electrician 12
7. Instrument Mechanic 05
8. Electronic Mechanic. 02
9. Machinist 02
Total duration of training period : Two years
Stipend during training : ` 6200/- per month for the 1st year and ` 7200/- for the 2nd year.
AGE LIMIT: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 22 Years as on 31/01/2017
II) ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS IN NRB, KALPAKKAM THROUGH DIRECT RECRUITMENT: Total No. of posts :13 (SC-03, OBC- 03, PWD-01, UR-06)
Technician/C (Boiler Operator) 03
Upper Division Clerk 10
i) For DR/01: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 Years as on 31/01/2017
ii) For DR/02: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 Years as on 31/01/2017
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applications will be accepted ON-Line ONLY. The facility of online application will be opened from 07/01/2017 to 31/01/2017.
2. For online submission of application, please visit the website barcrecruit.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
3. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted online for each post.
4. Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date.
APPLICATION FEE: ` 100
1. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PWD candidates, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates.
2. With regard to application fee, the candidate may download the three fold challan from the website barcrecruit.gov.in and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India. The portion of the challan marked “Institution copy” should be submitted by the candidate at the time of document verification.
3. After submission of online application, details of payment of fees may be uploaded in ‘barcrecruit.gov.in / MyAccount/ApplicationFee’. Challan date should not be later than 31/01/2017.
4. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination.
NOTE: The candidates are required to bring printout of online application, Admit card (to be downloaded from the website) & original certificates along with the self attested copies of certificates mentioned below at the time of written exam.
COPIES OF CERTIFICATES:
At the time of written examination, candidates should submit along with their application an attested SINGLE COPY of the certificates in support of :
1. Educational/ Technical qualifications[supported by appropriate mark sheet indicating the subjects offered at the examinations and experience (as applicable) ]
2. Date of birth/Proof of age.
3. SC/ST certificate should be issued by authorized authority in the prescribed format and the caste/community should have been included in the Presidential orders in relation to the concerned state. (as per the format given at *Annexure-1).
4. OBC candidate’s caste certificate should be issued by authorized authority in the prescribed format with non-creamy layer certificate and the caste/community should have been included in the Central lists of Other Backward Caste.
The crucial date for determining the OBC non-creamy layer certificate will be the closing date of on-line application (31/01/2017). The OBC candidates should also enclose self declaration of non-creamy layer status in the format as given in *Annexure-2.
5. OBC for the purpose of AGE RELAXATION AND RESERVATION will mean “persons of OBC categories not belonging to the Creamy Layer” as defined in Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.93, modified vide Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 09.03.2004 and 14.10.2008, and latest modification vide Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.360331/1/2013-Estt.(Res) dated 27.05.2013 (as per the format given in *Annexure-3).
6. Disability Certificate from the appropriate authority regarding physical disability [as per the format given at *Annexure-4 (applicable to persons with disability)].
7. Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots (as applicable).
8. Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir division).
9. Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).