|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Post Name: Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainees Category-II in 2016
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2016(R-I)
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://barcrecruit.gov.in/barcrecruit/main_page.jsp?do=init&action=home&process=96452972A116BFF337B738A2DD00F0BD
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/812-Notification.pdf
Home Page : http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/recruitment.html
Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment :
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR STIPENDIARY TRAINEES CATEGORY—II FOR TRAINING IN NUCLEAR RECYCLE BOARD (NRB), BARC, TARAPUR.
Related : NFC Recruitment 2016 UDC, Work Assistant : www.indianin.in/623.html
I) CATEGORY-II STIPENDIARY TRAINEES :
Total No. of posts :157 (ST- 13 ,OBC- 60, UR-81 and PWD-03)
Post No. | Trade | No. of Posts
1. Plant Operator 20
3. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) 05
4. Fitter 02
5. Machinist 01
6. Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant) 19
7. Welder (GMAW & GTAW) 08
8. Turner 02
9. A/C Mechanic 04
10. Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) 06
11. Electrician 39
12. Electronic Mechanic 09
13. Mechanic Automobile (Advanced Diesel Engine) 02
14. Mechanic – Repairs & maintenance of Heavy Vehicle 02
15. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) 04
16. Mason 14
17. Painter 05
18. Plumber 03
19. Carpenter 05
Educational/Technical Qualifications :
For Posts 1 :
HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
For Posts 2 to 19:
SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) / Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)/ Fitter /Machinist / Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant) / Welder (GMAW & GTAW)/ Turner/ A/C Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) / Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Mechanic Automobile (Advanced Diesel Engine)/ Mechanic(Repairs& maintenance of Heavy Vehicle / Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Mason/ Painter/ Plumber/ Carpenter.
The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate:
1) NTC (ITI pass out) of two year duration.
2) NAC of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme
3) NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year work experience after the completion of course.
4) NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
AGE LIMIT: 18 years Minimum and 22 Years Maximum as on 13/12/2016
II) APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS IN NRB,BARC, TARAPUR THROUGH DIRECT RECRUITMENT
Total No. of posts :11 (SC-02, ST- 01 ,OBC- 02, PWD-03, UR-03)
Name of the Post : Technician/C (Boiler Operator)
No. of posts : 01
Educational / Technical Qualification : SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Name of the Post : Upper Division Clerk
No. of posts : 10
Educational / Technical Qualification :
A degree (Graduate) in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
a) Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English.
b) Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applications will be accepted ON-Line ONLY. The facility of online application will be opened from 19.11.2016 to 13/12/2016.
2. For online submission of application, please visit the website barcrecruit.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
3. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted online for each post.
4. Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date.
APPLICATION FEE: ` 100
1. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PWD candidates, Ex-service men and Women candidates.
2. With regard to application fee, the candidate may download the three fold challan from the BARC website barcrecruit.gov.in and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India. The portion of the challan marked “Institution copy” should be submitted by the candidate at the time of document verification.
3. After submission of online application, details of payment of fees may be uploaded in ‘barcrecruit.gov.in/ MyAccount/ApplicationFee’. Challan date should not be later than 13.12.2016.
4. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination.
NOTE: The candidates are required to bring printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) & original certificates along with the self attested copies of certificates mentioned below at the time of written exam.