|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan)
Post Name: Recruitment for Programme Assistant in 2016 Walk-In-Interview
Reference Number : No. RECRUIT-DTLT/2401/IT/2016/NILD/
Programme Assistant Recruitment :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian citizen) for selection on the following posts purely on contract basis in the institute initially for 03 months on projects of Digital teaching & learning resources for PwDs.
Related : NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2016-17 Lab Technician, ANM : www.indianin.in/2432.html
Interested candidate should attend the walk-in-interview on 13-01-2017 at 3.00 p.m. They should report to the office of the Director along with relevant documents in original and a set of Xerox copies (self- attested) and Bio-data.
The detail of the posts are as follows:
Name of the posts & No. of vacancy
01 Programme Assistant (Physiotherapy)-01
02 Programme Assistant (Occupational Therapy)-01
03 Programme Assistant (Prothetics & Orthotics)-01
Physiotherapy – BPT / MPT Master degree qualification or experienced professional will be preferred.
Occupational Therapy – BOT / MOT Master degree qualification or experienced professional will be preferred.
Prothetics & Orthotics – BPO / MPO Master degree qualification or experienced professional will be preferred.
General Conditions :
1. The selected candidates shall be engaged initially for three months.
2. The engagement is purely contractual in nature & does not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
3. Consolidated remuneration will be given per month. The appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concession as admissible to government employees. Statutory deduction will be made according to rules.
4. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
5. He/ she is expected to confirm to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of Law.
7. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
8. The competent authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
9. The candidate should have knowledge in computer application
10. They have to work six days a week. One day casual leave per month is admissible. He/she will not entitle to avail any other kind of leave.
11. Temporary out of station duties may be given as and when required. The TA shall be paid as per rules.
12. Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.