Organisation : IITBBS Indian Institute Of Technology Bhubaneswar IIT
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT No. Rectt./01/Non-Teaching/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Laboratory Assistant Recruitment :
Applications through ONLINE are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following Non-Teaching posts:
Related : IITM Recruitment 2016 Project Associate, Technician : www.indianin.in/1011.html
Regular Positions :
Sl. No. | Name of the post | Number of vacancies
1 System Engineer – 01
2 Executive Engineer (Civil) – 01
3 System Administrator – 01
4 Network Administrator – 01
5 Programmer – 02
6 Chief Security Officer – 01
7 Student Counsellor – 01
8 Medical Officer (Male-2 & Female-1) – 03
9 Assistant Security Officer – 01
10 Physical Training Instructor (Male-2 & Female-1) – 03
11 Staff Nurse – 01
12 Horticulturist – 01
13 Junior Hindi Translator – 01
14 Junior Laboratory Assistant – 03
15 Pharmacist – 01
Total (Regular) 22
Contractual Positions (For a period of 2 years except the post at Serial No. 16)
16 Superintending Engineer (Civil) – 01
17 Junior Accounts Officer – 02
18 Junior Technical Superintendent – 07
19 Staff Nurse – 01
20 Junior Technician – 11
21 Junior Laboratory Assistant – 04
22 Pharmacist – 01
Total (Contractual) 27
1. The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit Institute website iitbbs.ac.in for online application. The opening date of submission of online application is 01.01.2017 and closing date is 30.01.2017. The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 10.02.2017.
2. The candidates are required to apply separately for regular and contractual positions.
3. A printout of the online application form, duly signed along with application fee (as applicable) in the form of Demand Draft in original and self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before 10.02.2017.
The complete application may be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay . Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
4. The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of ? 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar.
5. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
6. The envelope containing the application should be printed with: “Application for the post of_________________ (Regular / Contractual: strike out which is not applicable)”.
7. Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities (PWD)/Ex-servicemen, Central Government employee as per Government of India norms.
Employees working under IIT system who are otherwise educationally qualified would be eligible for age relaxation up to 50 years of age. IIT reserves the right to relax the upper age limit in case of exceptionally meritorious / experienced candidates.
8. Eligibility of candidate with regard to qualification & experience shall be calculated/ considered with reference to last date of the online application. Due relaxation in respect of percentage of marks and experience will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India norms.
9. The shortlisted applicants shall have to appear for a test and/or interview.
10. The Institute reserves the right to:
(a) conduct written and/or trade test for the post wherever the circumstances so warranted or may fix a criteria after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants
(b) not to fill all the advertised positions
(c) fill up consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of interview for available candidate by direct recruitment. The number of positions is thus open to change.
11. The Institute also reserves the right to fill the posts fully or partially depending on the availability of suitable candidates without assigning any reasons thereof. Candidate not found suitable for the position applied for may be considered for a lower position.
12. Mere eligibility dose not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test / interview. The Institute may fix higher cut off limits / marks in the event of receipt of large number of applications.
13. The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/ Research Institution. Experience prescribed may be relaxed in the case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
14. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by candidates at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service.
In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service/engagement at the Institute shall be terminated.
15. Probation period for all regular positions is 2 (two) years.
16. Candidates should submit their SC/ST/OBC/Disability Certificate issued by competent authority along with the application form, in support of their claim.
17. Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
18. Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. However, they may send an advance copy of the application.
Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their present employer during the time of interview.
However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that the NOC would be submitted at the time of interview. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
19. Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications and experience. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview for verification.
Incomplete applications or applications without self- attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
20. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply in separate application form. Separate application fee will also be required to be sent (as applicable).
21. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Bhubaneswar.
22. In case of any mistake occurring inadvertently in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
23. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the written test/interview except the SC/ST/PWD candidates who will be paid second/sleeper class railway/bus fare by shortest route.
24. No interim enquiries will be entertained. However, candidates are advised to keep visiting the Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for any updates in this regard.
25. The candidates so selected and engaged against this advertisement in contractual positions may be regularized in the post on satisfactory performance during the contract period.
26. Check-list of Documents to be submitted along with the application.
27. Address for sending the printout of the online application is as follows:
Assistant Registrar (Estt.)
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar
Bhubaneswar – 751007
Odisha Ph. No. 0674 – 257 6187/6186