Organisation : Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region
Announcement : Download Admission Certificate
Designation : Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 (Tier-I)
Download your admit card here : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/sschallticket/default_chsl1.aspx
Home Page : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Download Admission Certificate :
To download Admission Certificates for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 (Tier-I) for candidates appearing from 07.01.2017 to 17.01.2017. The examination will be held upto 08.02.2017 and Admission Certificates are being uploaded in phases.
Related : SSC NER Download e-Admit Card 2016 CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam : www.indianin.in/2391.html
i) Please enter your 10 digit Roll Number starting with ‘9’
ii) Please enter your Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
iii) Click on “Search” Button
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES :
1. Candidates should, in addition to their Admit Card, bring
a) two copies of their latest colored photo (3cm x 3.5 cm)
b) at least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc).
If a candidate fails to bring the above documents, he/she would not be admitted in the examination venue and his/her candidature could be cancelled.
2. Prohibited items, such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab.
If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her.
He/she would also liable to bedebarred from appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years. CANDIDATES ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO DESIST FROM BRINGING BAGS AND PROHIBITED ITEMS INTO THE EXAMINATION VENUE.
3. It is reiterated that Candidates should not bring Bags and prohibited items as mentioned above to the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
4. Pen/pencil and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination lab.
5. Electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen allotted to candidates.
6. All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance.
7. The candidates should ensure that they do not indulge in any unfair means and shall also not talk to each other after commencement of the exam and during its entire duration.
8. CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THEY DO NOT APPEAR IN CHSL-2016,TIER-I EXAMINATION MORE THAN ONCE. OTHERWISE CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WOULD BE CANCELLED AND THEY WOULD BE DEBARRED FROM FUTURE EXAMINATIONS OF THE COMMISSION FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS.
9. Candidature of candidates is purely provisional. It is advised that candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If at anystageit is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
10. Candidates shall be permitted to appear in the exam only at the venue as specified in the Admission Certificate.
11. The entry of the Candidates inside the venue will ONLY be allowed:
i) between 8.30 AM – 9.30 AM for the first session,
ii) between 11.45AM – 12.45 PM for the second session and
iii) between 2.45PM – 3.45 PM for the third session.
Note- Entry gates would be closed at 9.30AM for the first session, 12.45PM for second session and 3.45PM for third session. No candidate would be allowed to enter the examination premises thereafter.
12. Candidates shall have to undergo the process of FRISKING and ensure that their BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION (LTI-Left Thumb Impression) for appearing in the examination. Once the Biometric Registration is completed the candidate shall not be allowed to leave the examination venue till the completion of the examination.
13. CANDIDATES MUST STRICTLY ABIDE BY THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE EXAM FUNCTIONARIES (CENTRE SUPERVISOR / INVIGILATOR,ETC).
14. The candidates should ensure that they provide clear Left Thumb Impression (LTI), Certification Statement in their running handwriting and signature on Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate.
15. No candidate is allowed to leave the examination lab before the completion of the examination time for any reason without permission from the exam functionaries. Once a candidate leaves the lab without the permission of the exam functionaries,shall not be allowed to re-enter the examination lab and his/her candidature shall be cancelled.