Organisation : Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda
Post Name: Recruitment for Associate/Assistant Professor in 2016-17
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 1 / 2016
Associate Professor Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the following teaching posts at Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda. The details of the same may be seen in the vacancy circular at our website.
Related : HNBGU Recruitment 2016-17 Associate/Assistant Professor : www.indianin.in/2387.html
S.No. | Name of the post | No. of Vacancies
A-College of Agriculture
1 Professor (Agronomy ) 01
2 Professor (Genetics and Plant Breeding ) 01
3 Associate Professor (Agronomy) 03
4 Associate Professor (Agricultural Economics) 01
5 Associate Professor (Agricultural Extension) 01
6 Associate Professor (Entomology) 02
7 Associate Professor (Genetics and Plant Breeding) 02
8 Associate Professor (Soil Science) 02
9 Associate Professor (Plant Pathology) 01
10 Assistant Professor (Agronomy) 03
11 Assistant Professor (Agricultural Economics) 02
12 Assistant Professor (Agricultural Extension) 03
13 Assistant Professor (Entomology) 02
14 Assistant Professor (Genetics and Plant Breeding) 02
15 Assistant Professor (Soil Science) 02
16 Assistant Professor (Plant Pathology) 02
17 Assistant Professor (Statistics) 01
18 Assistant Professor (Livestock Production & Management) 01
B-College of Horticulture
19 Professor (Vegetable Science) 01
20 Associate Professor (Fruit Science) 01
21 Associate Professor (Vegetable Science) 01
22 Associate Professor (Post Harvest Technology) 01
23 Assistant Professor (Fruit Science) 01
24 Assistant Professor (Vegetable Science) 02
25 Assistant Professor (Floriculture and Landscaping) 01
26 Assistant Professor (Post Harvest Technology) 01
C-College of Forestry
27 Professor (Silviculture and Agroforestry) 01
28 Associate Professor (Silviculture and Agroforestry) 02
29 Associate Professor (Forest Biology and Tree Improvement) 03
30 Associate Professor (Forest Product Utilization) 02
31 Associate Professor (Wild Life Sciences) 01
32 Assistant Professor (Silviculture and Agroforestry) 04
33 Assistant Professor (Forest Biology and Tree Improvement) 03
34 Assistant Professor (Natural Resource Management-AE) 02
35 Assistant Professor (Forest Product Utilization) 02
36 Assistant Professor (Wild Life Sciences) 02
37 Assistant Professor (Basic and Social Sciences-SS) 01
38 Assistant Professor (Physical Education) 01
39 Assistant Professor (Computer Science) 01
40 Assistant Professor (English) 01
Total no. of post : 67
General Instructions for candidates for appointment by selection for teaching :
(1) Application on prescribed format along with enclosures and a bank draft of Rs 1500 (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) for General & OBC candidates and of Rs 750 (Rupees seven hundred fifty only) for SC/ST candidates in favour of “Comptroller, Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda U.P.”, payable at ‘Banda, U.P.’ by registered post on or before the closing date 31.01.2017. Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee will not be considered.
(2) There is no age limit for the posts of Professor and Associate Professor. However, for the posts of Assistant Professor, upper age limit for fresh candidates shall be 40 years as on the last date of application, with relaxation of 05 years in case of OBC and SC/ST category.
(3) Reservation Rules issued by State Government of U.P. will be applicable. The claimant for reservation must furnish the certificate as applicable, issued by the competent authority.
(4) The posts will be filled on regular basis. These posts are temporary but likely to continue.
(5) The main responsibility of the recruited faculty will be teaching of UG and PG Courses, development of course curriculum and establishment of laboratories.
(6) The additional duties in research, extension, administration, development of farm & laboratories, etc. will have to be performed as and when assigned by the competent authority.
(7) University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts; fill, unfill or cancel any of posts (Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor) in any of the subjects/disciplines listed in the above without assigning any reason.
(8) Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should submit, separate Application Proforma for each post. For example, if a candidate is interested to be considered for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and/or Professor in his/her discipline, he/she should submit separate applications.
(9) The last date for receiving the applications in the University office is 31st January 2017. The applications received after the last date shall stand rejected. Applicants should clearly note that the University will, in no case, be responsible for non receipt of their applications and any delay in receipt thereof on any account.
(10) In-service candidate should send his/her application through proper channel. However, advance copy of application should reach before the closing date.
(11) Following documents should be attached with the Application:
(i) Bank draft of prescribed processing fee.
(ii) One latest coloured passport size photograph, self attested should be pasted on the application form.
(iii) Medical fitness certificate.
(iv) Certification from personnel Office (for in-service candidate).
(v) Reservation Certification (if applicable).
(vi) Attested copies of essential qualifications including Testimonials, transcripts, certificates, degrees, NET, etc.
(vii) Experience certificates.
(viii) List of publications in the format provided.
(ix) Other supporting documents.
(12) An application form will be summarily rejected in the following events:
(i) If a candidate makes more than one application form for a particular post.
(ii) If the application is not in the prescribed Proforma.
(iii) If the application is unsigned/incomplete.
(iv) If the experience certificate is without detail of salary per month received & not issued by competent authority.
(v) If the application form is received in the University after the closing date. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
(vi) If a candidate does not possess the requisite academic qualifications on the closing date.
(vii) If the candidate is under age/overage on the closing date.
(viii) If bank draft of prescribed processing fee is not attached.
(13) Candidate should submit his/her ‘Application Proforma’ complete in all respects along with bank draft and other essential and supporting documents, either personally on any working day or through registered post/speed post to
‘Director Administration & Monitoring,
Banda University of Agriculture & Technology,
The University will not entertain applications received after due date.
(14) The envelope containing Application Proforma complete in all respects must be superscripted as “Application for the post of ……………………”.
(15) Having fulfilled the essential qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. In case the number of candidates in given subject is large, University might conduct a written examination also for the purpose of screening before interview.